• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

100 FP limit

peacemaker42

Private
I think it would be easier and less time if you collected the FP's from your city and went straight into a bank, and then you could distribute them at your own pace. as I am fed up of collecting a hundred leaving off collecting leaving the rest to anyone who attacks and plunders, where as you can just collect everything in one go.

cyllan

Corporal
I think it would be easier and less time if you collected the FP's from your city and went straight into a bank, and then you could distribute them at your own pace. as I am fed up of collecting a hundred leaving off collecting leaving the rest to anyone who attacks and plunders, where as you can just collect everything in one go.

it is made to make people log in more often, the idea is the more you log in the more chances of spending real money on the game, the game is already 1 gigabyte big , but has same mechanics as 6 years ago.... it doesnt evolve...just more of the same

Not sure if this Is being fixed with the latest update edit 1.90 collect all button, but I don’t see why you can’t collect all your FP at once so you don’t have to keep going back. I understand the 10fp limit for production and have no problem if you have more than 10 then production stops.