• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

1.8 and 1.9 threads

Shad23

Emperor
this is 2nd time someone explains those 2 threads to me but there is somthing i don't get i think :

my guildy says to get a 1.9 investor for first 2 positions on my Arc i'd need to invest 247 on the 1305 needed to lvl up and i'd get 770 from 1st 2 investors for that but at moment i got over 900 FP's from my 2 first investors with out using 1.9 or 1.8

how is that profitable to me ?
i loose 247
way i work now to up my Arc i pay back investors on their Arcs wich makes me a profit
those 247 would never give me back a profit
my number 1 investor i pay back in full i'll get back 300 FP's from his Arc
2nd investor owes me FP's so no investment needed there 3rd investor i only pay back what ain't covered by his reward Arc bonus included and get back 100 FP's from that investment
so i get by using my way
900 on my Arc
+near 400 profit from investments

can someone clear this up for me pls i fail to see how using the 1.8 or 1.9 would be profitable to me if i loose 247 in process and that if i don't use em i loose 0 FP's

Emberguard

Legend
@shad23 it depends on the lvl as to how profitable it is.

I started getting 1.9 and 1.8 at lvl 18 because at that point the investors put in more even with me securing it then it would have required me to invest with swaps and getting profit back. If my profit would have gone straight back into that same GB then it doesn't matter where the FPs come from.

The goal of 1.8 and 1.9 isn't growing your packs, it isn't direct profit into your inventory. It's rapid growth in the most efficient manner possible. That's the sole purpose. Doesn't matter that you have to put in to secure it if you just went through 30 lvls in day while swaps would have taken months

Shad23

Emperor
@shad23 it depends on the lvl as to how profitable it is.

I started getting 1.9 and 1.8 at lvl 18 because at that point the investors put in more even with me securing it then it would have required me to invest with swaps and getting profit.

The goal of 1.8 and 1.9 isn't growing your packs, it isn't direct profit. It's rapid growth. That's the sole purpose. Doesn't matter that you have to put in to secure it if you just went through 30 lvls in the time swaps would have taken months
i only use swaps to fill and i do around 1 lvl per week minimum , if your profit is higher then uping takes less time cause you have more to use in my head lol and i get more out of using my way and loose less so how can it go faster the 1.8 or 1.9 way if i get less profit out of my FP's i realy don't get it

Emberguard

Legend
You have two options

(1) Swaps + Profit
(2) 1.X - Spot securing

It seems counter intuitive because you have to subtract from the end amount instead of adding to your starting amount.

But here's the thing. All my profit is going straight back into the same spot the 1.9 player is putting into regardless of whether I use swaps or go with 1.9. So the question isn't whether I get profit, it's "how far can 100 FPs take me utilising all options?" because the end goal is to lvl up my GB.

- Swaps are limited to my income and rewards gained
- 1.9 is limited to the reward output of my investor

Shad23

Emperor
yea they break eaven but i loose lol last lvl i placed 3 FP's on my Arc
on 1273 to fill lvl it cost me 380 wich got me back around 400 cause those were payed back on my investor so lvl cost me 0 FP's to lvl but the 3 i placed on it wow and gave me a profit + i got BP's wich i'll never get by investing on my own GB
and here am only talking about profit i made with 1st and 3rd once spots 1 to 3 are taken and secured i place rest on swaps wich is around 200 and get the hole 200 back cause it's on swaps investors pay it back so no loss there eather

Last edited:

DeletedUser113470

...rest on swaps wich is around 200 and get the hole 200 back cause it's on swaps investors pay it back so no loss there eather
You don't get the 200 back. You have put 200 into your own arc, you have just done it indirectly. If you put 200 FP on your arc, it costs you 200 FP. If you give me 200 FP via a swap, and I put 200 FP on your arc, it still costs you 200 FP. No difference.
Except the swap might generate an FP reward. So take the 200 you put in, and subtract the FPs you get from the swap. That is your cost. Highly unlikely you got back 200 FP from the 200 you put on mine.

Zeratul 2.0

Lieutenant Colonel
this is 2nd time someone explains those 2 threads to me but there is somthing i don't get i think :

my guildy says to get a 1.9 investor for first 2 positions on my Arc i'd need to invest 247 on the 1305 needed to lvl up and i'd get 770 from 1st 2 investors for that but at moment i got over 900 FP's from my 2 first investors with out using 1.9 or 1.8

how is that profitable to me ?
i loose 247
way i work now to up my Arc i pay back investors on their Arcs wich makes me a profit
those 247 would never give me back a profit
my number 1 investor i pay back in full i'll get back 300 FP's from his Arc
2nd investor owes me FP's so no investment needed there 3rd investor i only pay back what ain't covered by his reward Arc bonus included and get back 100 FP's from that investment
so i get by using my way
900 on my Arc
+near 400 profit from investments

can someone clear this up for me pls i fail to see how using the 1.8 or 1.9 would be profitable to me if i loose 247 in process and that if i don't use em i loose 0 FP's

The argument is true! But the demonstration process is faulty (incomplete).

FIRSTLY,
2nd investor owes me FP's
This particular point is in error because with your guildy's approach, the "2nd investor" still owes you, afterwards;
But with your approach, after this Arc level, that person no longer owes you.
I don't know how many we are talking about here. Usually investment on 1st and 2nd spots are 2:1 so in this case probably 600+300
This means a difference of 300FP in favor of your guildy's approach.

SECONDLY, after all spots are taken, if the Arc still hasn't leveled up yet, who's gonna fill in the remaining gap? No more reward is left involved so no one is interested any more to continue to invest, on 6th, 7th, etc. spots. However, this is a complication for both appraoches. With your guildy's approach, you initially self-invest 247 but that may not be the end of it. You may have to continue to make up for the missing tail when near leveling.

Despite of the above complications, the argument is true and the reason is fairly simple:
The 1.8x and 1.9x threads only considers the Arc boosts of investors but neglected the fact that the owner also have Arc boost.
If the owner self-invest, the boost is wasted. In this case, the 247 FP, when invested to self, is like cash, hidden at home, on the bed under the pillow, or in a hole on the wall -- and the value will never increase; but when invested to others, is like buying stocks with sure gain (not sure gain, but guaranteed no loss).

In short, when both sides in the transaction have high Arcs, the gain from the rewards can be re-invested to generate further gain, and the total accumulative Arc benefits will be: 0.8 + 0.8^2 + 0.8^3 + 0.8^4 ... and the sum of this "geometric progression" will be greater than 1, making a pair of Arcs a "perpetual motion machine"

So the end result of the analysis is that, with more and more and higher and higher Arcs, the game becomes broken. No one farm and produce any more, everyone just uses money (FP) to generator more money. (which is just like in real life...)

~ ~ ~ ~
Just boasting. I'm in a small guild now, with no 1.8 or 1.9.
I'm near a point where I self-level till the spots are profitable even for people wihout Arc,
But still hard to find investors... ...

Last edited:

DeletedUser96901

on 1273 to fill lvl it cost me 380 wich got me back around 400 cause those were payed back on my investor so lvl cost me 0 FP's
great

with 0 costs you can make many many levels a day

Shad23

Emperor
with 0 costs you can make many many levels a day
i'd need a beter FP income to do that i have no cost attached to lvling it cause i get more coming back by paying back the investors then what i invest to pay em wich is why it costs me nothing but i still need to pay em back wich i can't do many times per day lol

DeletedUser96901

i'd need a beter FP income to do that i have no cost attached to lvling it cause i get more coming back by paying back the investors then what i invest to pay em wich is why it costs me nothing but i still need to pay em back wich i can't do many times per day lol
your are calculating wrong

if it cost nothing then you could do it 1000 times a day
because 1000 * 0 = 0

Shad23

Emperor
your are calculating wrong

if it cost nothing then you could do it 1000 times a day
because 1000 * 0 = 0
there is always a cost somewhere lol 0 cost in my case means profit - what i pay investors = more then 0
wich means i make a profit and my cost is payed back so no real cost but still takes time lol

DeletedUser114021

is there any 1.8 or 1.9 friendly multi guild members that i can join in Rugnir and Orthordoor ?? please, active and have many fps