• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

0.10.0 Update issue Arvahall

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser17

Hello players and forum goers,

The 10.1 update has now been successfully implemented on en1, however we had an issue with polishing and motivating. Unfortunately all the polish and motivate effects have been reset. We apologize for the inconvenience. This issue will not occur on the other en servers during the 10.1 update. We thank you all for your consideration.

Drama-Queen

Corporal
What happened to "re-grouping" effort? My neighborhood now has 7 players (#7 with 81 points), of which only 3 seems to be active to start with! At least when I had 97 "dead" players I could gain few coins by polishing/supporting, now even that is no possible..

DeletedUser276

It will be fixed, please be patient. Always gotta expect something with the release of patches. Since the count is an integral part of the game I am sure thats on a priority fix. At the worst we have to wait till next monday for things to sort themselves out.

DeletedUser17

The players who are inactive are hidden in your neighbourhood. Please wait until Monday morning, then you will be merged with active players.

Drama-Queen

Corporal
Actually it is fine...I joined a Guild, so I can polish them. This is a very nice feature -- Guild trading, thank you!

DeletedUser

Hopefully they place a limit on the amount you can polish and such otherwise new players will join a full guild and leave and join others to get a bunch of gold early on.

Status
Not open for further replies.