• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

☆ Reborn ☆ is recruiting !

DeletedUser12633

UPDATE : PLEASE SEE THE BOTTOM OF THREAD FOR LATEST UPDATE.
FIRST MESSAGE LEFT HERE INTENTIONALLY TO SHOW HISTORY OF OUR ADVANCEMENT.
THANKS

Hi all, our new guild in Houndsmoor, ☆ Reborn ☆ is recruiting new members.

We are a group of friendly experienced players who have decided to create our own guild to call Home !

We are looking for people who have a good sense of humour, who are able to m/p and trade fairly, and take part in the life of the Guild. We want everyone to have fun and enjoy the game as much as do !

We won't reinvent the wheel today and we are not at the top of the rankings (yet! :D) but what we can offer you in return is :

- A friendly Guild to call Home with helpful guildies.
- A FAIR TRADE Market to help and support you moving along.
- Daily support, i.e motivate, polishing, advice on Armies and fighting (we have some serial PvP champs here ;p)
- Support in Building your GBs.
- Games and Incentives.
- Active Guild messaging and conversations.
- Updates on the game : Events, Bugs, etc.

We would prefer applicants from EMA at least but we will consider anyone, personality is more important than points.
If you think you could become part of our big family of tin foil hat soldiers, please drop a reply here or PM me inworld (piecesofme)

Cheerio and have fun,

PoM

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14914

count me in

count me in please pom , seeing as Instigator seems to have evvicted me from HIS guild lol , that is to say , when FoE decide to release me from my ban lol

DeletedUser12633

Hi Rumble,

I'm sorry to hear about what happened. It is sad but cheer up, and no hard feelings. Sometimes it's best to just keep calm and carry on, as you buddies like to say :)

We have recruited a certain number of people since this was posted and still have some places available for friendly and active players who like to help each other with m/p and trade fairly. So this post is still up to date.

Thanks
and @Rumble good luck and best wishes for the future.

PoM

econdor

Private
Nice like the sound of your guild same happened to me I didn't Motivate polish the leader and so I got booted, talk about up yaself, I wouldn't mind but it wasn't even the main guild but the third tier, power mad some people.

DeletedUser12633

Hi econder and thanks for sharing your experience here.
I am glad you found yourself a guild and sorry for what happened.

However I would like to reiterate that m/p is part of our rules too at Reborn as we aim at helping each other. Solidarity and brotherhood is important for us as a concept, and also to keep everyone's supplies/coins boosted as much as possible. There are lots of benefits from motivating/polishing on both parts and this is an absolute must for every successful guild.

Kind Regards,
Pom

econdor

Private
Agree POM but politeness goes along way or at least a level of leadership skills. Anyhoo good luck with your guild sounds like you have the basis of a great one ;-)

DeletedUser12633

Guild Update - 26/08/13

Hi there all Forum Freaks :)
This is an update to inform you of new spaces now made available at ☆ Reborn ☆

Ah, summer time... Summer Events, Holidays, Beach, Sunshine and Tikki Huts... It all smells of sun cream and barbecues..
Sadly for us, some people are now leaving us to head towards a much busier real life...
That means that... tadam ! We now have again some spaces available for friendly and active guildies who would like to join us and be part of our little community. So what is Reborn all about then ?

Values : Team Work and Solidarity : Need trades urgently ? An emergency polish for your PvP ? A New Scaffold popping up ? Guildies will always come to the rescue to bring a nice smile on your face :)

Perks : Now we do offer also what any decent guild should come up with : GB club for your raising needs, Active Guild Forum so you can find your way with a single click, Fair Trade market to allow you to do business with your eyes closed, Guild Games, additional FP perks or happy hours because we love to have our guildies spoilt from time to time :) Not to mention updates on the game’s bugs – fixes – events etc to keep you all up to speed with FoE . Wow, thinking about it, that’s a lot ;p

Friendship : Right. I am forced to say that we, at Reborn, may occasionally get quite crazy and have a wild banter that trully brings a really nice chemistry all together and I think we have grown that little reputation of being total nutsies. Which we accept with our arms wide open ;p ... I am so overly proud to say that all of us are really friendly people, which really makes a difference and I wouldn't leave these bonkers for anything ;p ;p

Sooo... if that again appeals to you, please get in touch inworld or here.

All we ask in return is to agree to 3 tiny little requirements :
1) Trade Fairly using the correct trade ratios (we can help if you struggle)
2) Support your Guildies with M/P every other day is a min (be ACTIVE, that is!)
3) Notify of your absence if you're leaving for a week+

We currently do not have points requirements as a "minimum" to join - however, availabilities depend on who is sadly leaving us. At present we do have spaces for people with as little as 45K. This may change (for smaller - and/or higher players)

That’s it for today’s update and please do feel free to get in touch with me in forum or ingame

Have a lovely end of summer and may the wheel spoil you to the bones :P
PoM

Ps : Reborn's philosophy... visually explained :)

RebornPhilosophy.jpg