• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

►►►►► phoenix rising ◄◄◄◄◄

DeletedUser

You are welcome to join the most active guild on this server. We polish/motivate daily, and have goods from all the ages. You have to be an active player, and willing to polish/motivate all players daily, or at least once in 2 days. We offer everything you need to advance fast in this game, and lot's more. You have to above 10K points to apply. Apply within the game to Zheka.

as of September 10th 2013, we have 7 spots available. Must be an active player.

We are currently in the 5th place, if this makes it easier for you to find us

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11724

would love to join a guild on this server...the problem is how strong would you be compared to freemasons who keep plundering and bashing me....

DeletedUser10537

Mate as far I looked up you are comparing top 8 with 555.... no need to compare apple and apricot...
(I was talking to Gunjam)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

as of September 10th 2013, we have 7 spots available. Must be an active player.