• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

▀▄▀▄▀▄ $µǥǥ€$ţɨ๏ɲ$ ▄▀▄▀▄▀

DeletedUser106404

Is there a specific forum for game suggestions? I am with the 'All for 1- 1 for All' guild, in Korch. We have had many discussions over a specific idea and are wondering where we can post it, and whether to post individually or by pasting our own discussions forum lists on this idea. Can someone tell me if there is in fact a place where the FoE designers watch for valid ideas for potential aids to the game dynamic, at the same time, resolving some issues that have bombarded the Game Discussion board.

I am referring to them who do nothing but squash lesser players with armies that are levels above them, making a balanced battle impossible, then plunder and plunder and plunder. These 'terrorists' find a single person in their neighborhoods, and hit them every day sometimes several times if the game allows. We have some viable ideas on how to deal with these people, within the capabilities of the game engine. It will not only introduce a whole new concept, where these people are made to pay for their sins, and players who have been victimized over and over, are give an opportunity to level the playing field, and may even force these plunderers out of the game, or at least INTO it, to play it as it was designed to be played. We do not feel the designers have invented a game with the purpose of a few idiots who do not actually PLAY the game, they just spend their days trying to destroy players that are trying to move forward. We are not talking about the tower tourneys, just the blatant attacks and plundering on players that are levels below them and unable to fight with their lesser armies. This is All THEY DO!

Can I get some input on this issue of giving suggestions that might actually work?

Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser99588

You could try the ideas section of the forum. Just make sure you use the correct format otherwise you will be hung drawn and quartered.

Don't expect me to support your argument though as avoiding plundering is a simple thing to do. Collect on time and have lots of guild members/friends to motivate buildings!!

DeletedUser106404

And what is that format, or where do I find the rules?
Thanks

DeletedUser106404

Hey LG, how about a hint. Don't want those Germans coming to hang me. The drawing and quartering won't matter after I have been hung! What is the secret format, or where do I find the rules? I could take all the time to go find them, but you know where they are so how about a share?

Ahhh there it is. Thank you my friend! A littel help goes along way!
Have a great day! (or night, depending on where you are! ;-)

Questions? Ideas? Need Assistance? (< Click on them!) That's what the forums are for!

I know, that is why I asked! :-)

Thanks
~FR

DeletedUser65431

Is there a specific forum for game suggestions? plunder and plunder and plunder. Can I get some input on this issue of giving suggestions that might actually work?
:D Boo-hoo! There is already a million and one complaints about plundering. It's part of this game, it is not part of many other games... :D

DeletedUser5180

may i say that in my opinion that calling a player that plunders another 'a terrorist' pretty offensive in this day and age.

a terrorist uses terrorism (usually an act of extreme violence to harm many innocent people at the same time etc) in pursuit of either a political goal or in the so called name of religion.

FoE has no links to either of these things and being plundered simply results in a player losing a few virtual items easily replaced within a few hours.......something the victim of terrorism would not be afforded the luxury of.

clicking on 'index to ideas' under my signature will let you browse the ideas section and find the many non - plunder ideas already proposed, perhaps saving you the time of verbally attacking other players again

DeletedUser115881

I would like to see the size of buildings in the city showen in build and renovation mode thanks