• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: ‘Collect All Finished Production’ button not showing

DeletedUser

• World: Cirgard
  • Browser and Version: Firefox 30.0
  • Overview of the bug: ‘Collect All Finished Production’ button not showing properly
  • Screenshots:

Temp-7.jpg

• How often this occurs: Often
  • Urgency: Low
  • Preventative Actions
  • Summary:

I have noticed several times now that when fp providing buildings are ready for collection the ‘Collect All Finished Production’ button does not display. In the above screen shot you can see that:
    1) I have plenty of room for fp
    2) My CdM is ready to be collected
    3) No ‘Collect All Finished Production’ button is present

I occurs for the town hall and Shrine of Knowledge as well.
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Indeed!
  • Have you tried fixing it by using these methods?: Likewise affirmative!

DeletedUser7719

Note this is bug occurs with any FP-producing building (maybe excluding the Town Hall since it also produces coins, but I'm not too certain)

DeletedUser

I have tested this and had the option to collect the TH; can you confirm that you didn't have the option?

The collect all button does indeed function properly for the Town Hall. It is possible that it has always worked for the Town Hall. I based my earlier statement off of my recollection when I first noticed this error, quite some time prior to reporting it.

At this time I believe it still does not work for GBs or Shrines. I will be able to confirm this in 11 and 7 hours respectively.

EDIT:
It is still not working for shrines.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Uncollected coins/supplies icon

• World:Houndsmoor
  • Browser and Version: Google Chrome Version 37.0.2062.124 m
  • Overview of the bug: Uncollected coins/supplies icon disappeared even before all coins/supplies has been collected
  • Screenshots:
    2igeji9.jpg
  • How often this occurs: I've just noticed it
  • Urgency: Low
  • Preventative Actions: None
  • Summary: While collecting coins/supplies I've noticed that this icon disappeared before all coins/supplies have been colelcted
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: yes, found something about "Collect All Finished Production’ button not showing" but it's not the same problem.
  • Have you tried fixing it by using methods listed in the thread pinned to the top of this forum:
Not yet and I'm afraid it's not applicable because It doesn't happens all the times..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser97349

I have merged this into the other 'collect all' bug report for ease of reference. Any further observations on the behaviour of this function since 1.38?

DeletedUser103494

Guys,

This may or may not be an extension of the same issue.

Over the last three days I have, on occasion, had a phantom 'Collect All' appearing. That is to say, the button appears but with nothing available to pick up. The first time it drove me nuts looking for what had not been collected. I even decided to spend 5 Diamonds to pick it up and watch where it was but nothing other than the removal of 5 Diamonds occurred from my Diamond stockpile.

Upon refreshing, however, the Button was gone and my 5 Diamonds had reappeared on my stockpile so I left it at that.

Just now I had the same thing occur. I did a refresh and the button disappeared once again.

I'm playing in East Nagach on Google Chrome Version 38.0.2125.111 using Vista with everything up to date including Java.

Good luck with the bug guys.

DeletedUser

Guys,

This may or may not be an extension of the same issue.

Over the last three days I have, on occasion, had a phantom 'Collect All' appearing. That is to say, the button appears but with nothing available to pick up. The first time it drove me nuts looking for what had not been collected. I even decided to spend 5 Diamonds to pick it up and watch where it was but nothing other than the removal of 5 Diamonds occurred from my Diamond stockpile.

Upon refreshing, however, the Button was gone and my 5 Diamonds had reappeared on my stockpile so I left it at that.

Just now I had the same thing occur. I did a refresh and the button disappeared once again.

I'm playing in East Nagach on Google Chrome Version 38.0.2125.111 using Vista with everything up to date including Java.

Good luck with the bug guys.
I think I experienced the same as you today. I collected everything in the 'traditional' way, as I don't like to spend diamonds to make my collections, but I do look at the button as an indicator if I have missed something. But the button didn't go away. I spent a short amount of time looking over my city a couple of times to see what I had missed and could find nothing. So I decided to refresh and tada button was gone.

On Greifental, exact same browser version as above 38.0.2125.111

DeletedUser97349

The phantom collect all has been forwarded: FOE-20743

However some instances of the collect all not appearing are still occurring, therefore this issue is still under investigation.

Edit: the issue of the collect all not appearing has now been merged into the above JIRA, so both these issues are now reported.