• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. What did you last eat?

Beef pad thai.... but I'm waiting for the first person to post a naughty response here ;-)
  2. How long have been playing

Wow yes... 22/10/2013... I remember I used to be a mad Age of Empires player and I thought this might be the online version... it wasn't, but....
  3. Victory Tower Levels

Thanks Richard, that's pretty much where I'm at. And thank you for not looking down your nose at me!
  4. Victory Tower Levels

Ah OK thanks... is it specific to Victory Towers or generic?
  5. Victory Tower Levels

Apologies folks if this has been asked before, but I have searched for it in various places and can find nothing! I noticed today that Victory Towers are denoted Lvl 1, which implies that there must be levels 2 and possibly upwards. My question is - how do I level up my Victory Towers? I don't...
  6. Priorities for AID button?

Is this how it's actually happening though? My Shrines of Knowledge have been polished, but my Oasis (which is from Industrial Age) was not polished until after several (though not all) of my prog era urban trees, water towers and newspaper stands had been polished. My prog era city park and...
  7. Fixed: No polishing given through Aid button

Can I query whether this bug is actually fixed, or if it's recurred? I have noticed very limited 'happiness' in recent weeks, compared to what I used to get (and I am part of guild), and it seems to be coming from a lack of polishing of cultural buildings - on analysis, I currently have 8 urban...
  8. FoE mobile on Amazon Appstore

Thanks Darkstar. I've deleted the app but now can't find it on the Amazon Appstore at all! Very sad :'-( I've opened a ticket with support so let's see if they have a solution!
  9. FoE mobile on Amazon Appstore

Hi Guys, I was delighted to find that I could play FoE on my Blackberry Passport because I could download from Amazon (BB10 isn't supported by Google Playstore). But suddenly, I get a message that I need to update my mobile version, and the update doesn't appear on Amazon Appstore - anyone...
  10. Special Buildings

I'm gutted now about my reindeer paddock! I got rid of it a while back when I rationalised production buildings... I didn't realise until I won a reno kit in the Soccer Event recently that there were such things as multi-age buildings and that they increased attributes if you upgraded them...
  11. Last Stand

Thanks and apologies for misplacement - I thought this was the place for tech guidance queries!
  12. Last Stand

The guides and the FoE Wiki pages are very useful resources for beginners like me (I have just learnt how to get military bonus from Great Buildings, if I can ever accumulate enough blueprints to build one!) but I have just been slaughtered in Todespass by a horde of what initially looked like...
  13. General Offensive/Defensive Military Guide

I'm working towards the soldiers, who are the light infantry improvement on spearfighters... interesting one about 6 stone throwers though... would take a while to build them, but I could try something similar with slingers (here's some I made earlier...) :-)
  14. General Offensive/Defensive Military Guide

I'm still trying to get through the last province in Paruuch, which is 3 legionnaires, 2 ballistas and two soldiers. I have warriors and slingers and have tried other things (horsemen, stone throwers etc.) but just can't seem to get the combo right! The ballistas keep taking my guys out then the...