• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Mars credits disappeared

Playing SAM since it began in May 2019, had amassed millions of credits. This morning, couldn't mine mars ore as a year's worth of credits suddenly down to 135!!!!! And no, I hadn't gone up to SAAB, but I had been exploring the SAAB continent map.
  2. Hoods and trade

Reaching out to see whether other players find the current hood configuration a throttle on trades and progress in the game. Our observations are that the number and variety of trades have dwindled substantially, causing blocks to progress in the game. Even lower level players are commenting...
  3. Not a Bug: new bug: savvy or sorry

East Nagach Firefox 24.0 Have 5 armoured infantry of the same type - reward won't complete. (Two of them were a game reward). Screengrabs - attached This is a one off error. Fairly urgent - I'd like to complete the halloween quests and clearly i can't go any further with this one till the...