• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Moaning (Keep all your moaning here and stay here)

On time you could put up any amount for trades, now it seems you have to stick to 1:1 2:1 or 1:2 which is mank! we can no longer do "silly" trades to help swap goods for a GB
  2. Moaning (Keep all your moaning here and stay here)

ok Here is my moan: Why oh why do they put modern era players in with a neighbourhood of players in HMA and lower? if he/she is attacking me daily you can bet he/she is doing the same to everyone, he/she has been in the neighbourhood for about 5 weeks now, I know its a battle game but com'on...
  3. Moaning (Keep all your moaning here and stay here)

Is that the Group Arctic Foxes or the actual Arctic fox, I have never met either but I like all animals
  4. Closed Halloween Contest Part 4

Puzzle 1: F4 Puzzle 2: F1 Puzzle 3: C5 Puzzle 4: D2 Puzzle 5: A4
  5. Closed Halloween Contest Part 1

4, 7, 11, 12
  6. New Content Cultural Settlements

I have completed 6 settlements, all but the first one on time. I spent diamonds on the first but not on the others, I am employed it is doable, you just have to plan it well, of course I am allowed to use my mobile phone at work and take a couple of seconds to collect and set up roughly every...
  7. Contest day 1

Where do i submit the answer?
  8. FOE City Planner

Ok so I use the city planner, but there are some people who cannot pay for this, so why not bring in a tiered system, whereby there is a basic city planner for people who cannot afford to pay and a better one for those that can, btw, I have been out of the game for 2.5 years and just started...
  9. Summer Limerick Competition!!

On Fel Dranghyr I have a large city And I think that it looks very pretty But attackers beware, you will find if you dare My defense it is really quite gritty
  10. Rogues have become useless

I regularly attack using 2 of main troop and 6 rogues, works just find and dandy for me, I would not use more than 2 rogues in defence as I this defence can be wiped out no problem
  11. GB Option to Guild Only

I am posting this on behalf of another member who would like Forge to think about giving players an option on who was able to place fp's on your great buildings/ i.e making guild members only as one option. I am posting on his behalf because I think it is a good idea. Regards Laobhan
  12. City Defense

I am attacked by someone who has 7 rogues and one anti aircraft vehicle. If I was defending, what i would do is to take out the anti air first by hitting it with all my army and not touch the rogues, however, the programme that runs city defence hits the rogue first, then the anti with one hit...
  13. GvG Most Popular Ideas

Extend motivation to include goods buildings Allow trading between all the server and not just friends, neighbours and guild.
  14. Modern Era Goods for Modern Era Great Buildings

Hi what about Modern Era goods for Modern era great buildings
  15. the word game

werewolf