• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Blurt

Update Update to 1.271 Feedback Thread

I also had the stacking feature turned off. This new change to help stacking makes rapid replacement of troops so much more difficult. Please give us the option to turn this off as well or go back to the way it was.
  2. Blurt

New Content Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023 Feedback Thread

Do you have to remain in Diamond League for the entire 6 week Championship to get the new rewards? During the 6 week Championship, do all of the starting guilds stay in Diamond League or can they be dropped into Platinum League? What happens to Guilds that are promoted from Platinum League? Are...
  3. Blurt

2023 Wildlife Event questions and non feedback comments

Can you plunder a Golden Panda Stature? Wiki is silent on this and the search function here doesn't return specific results.
  4. Blurt

New Content Unit Stacking Feedback Thread

Selecting units with this new feature is much slower than with the old system. I'll try turning it off and see if the response time is like it was before this change.
  5. Blurt

Don’t require server check in for every aid

My guild mate just said he has a fourth tab (on PC) next to the Neighborhood, Guild, Friends that has 3 stars which allows him to aid all with one click. Called Neighborly Help.
  6. Blurt

Closed January Sports Contest

Pittsbugh Penguins, ice hockey
  7. Blurt

Update Update to 1.211 Feedback

Is it correct to assume that the Friend activity indicator reflects whether that friend has logged in and played FoE, and not whether they have aided or visited your tavern? The latter would be much more useful. Even though they may login and play some, if they don't aid and visit my tavern, I...
  8. Blurt

How many Chocolate Coins?!

9. Blurt

Update to 1.197 Feedback

You need to eliminate zooming into the last building after using the new production/goods building feature.
  10. Blurt

New Content Guild Battlegrounds

I added the following as an Idea, and didn't realize that there is a required format and was dismayed when the moderator response said that even if it was properly formatted it would fall into the Do Not Suggest category. I have read the topics in the DNS list and the only one it might fall...
  11. Blurt

Unformatted: Province Scroll Over ID

I suggest that similar to GvG, when you scroll over a province in GbG the province info should be displayed (hmm, might not work on mobile). Having at least the Province coordinate (and current owner, if possible) would be a great time saver. Actually the more info the better e.g. coord...
  12. Blurt

How many Gummy Bears?!

13. Blurt

PvP Arena Feedback

If you are going to revamp this, I suggest you group players by their age across the server. There will always be strong and weak players in an age. Being in LMA I has been very focused on increasing the boosts to my attacking army and making defensive army boosts secondary (+200% attacking...
  14. Blurt

Soccer Contest

15. Blurt

General conversation

Nerck, It's working now...
  16. Blurt

General conversation

Is anyone else getting an Inernal Errror message when logging in?
  17. Blurt

Spot The Difference -February 2020- Week 1

1) Female 2nd from left: green vs blue feathers in hat 2) Male in the middle: missing color bead in the necklace 3) Male 4th from left: missing one feather in hat 4) Male in the middle: missing face paint below the headband 5) Far right female: red versus tan sash
  18. Blurt

I'm using Opera -- is there a helper for browsers other than chrome/firefox?
  19. Blurt

We need a log in GbG that shows who has attacked which sector and when similar to what is in GvG. When are the guild contributions updated -- it doesn't appear to be immediately after a successful battle/negotiation. If it was immediate, then the log functionality may not be as important.