• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Munzekonza

GBG reward for the first place

What is GBG reward for the first place? It seems that advertised reward during GBG is something different when it is over. Does it depend on the league a Guild is in?
  2. Munzekonza

Neverending story

Introducing collecting fragments of some building or kit or anything else got us one minor problem. To collect some fragments seems to me being neverending story because it's part of some event. For example I would like to have Viceroy's villa upgrade kit but I need to collect 150 fragments...
  3. Munzekonza

Not a Bug: Daily quest and what's in the city

Daily quest says to build Titan goods synthesizer but I have 2 already built. Is that a bug or I should bulid another one?
  4. Munzekonza

How you can defeat high leveled troops with low leveled ones

This feature is still in the game even though it has no common sense. https://forum.en.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/space-age-asteroid-belt-feedback.39917/post-417037. You can defeat tansk with arrows!?
  5. Munzekonza

Not a Bug: Even quest bug

In the Summer event when I have to do "The sunken galeon quest" and to gather 240 goods from goods buildings I tried to complete the quest by using "Finish goods production" feature. After using it for 6 times the score in the event tab was 0. The bulding is Venus carbon synthesizer. Sorry for...
  6. Munzekonza

Confirmed: Idle button stays on

I'm using Firefox 113.0.1 and from this morning idle button on the side bar is shown even I have no idle production buildings. Also is shown when all production from all the buildings are picked up and new orders given for production. In both cases refreshing the game resolves the issue.
  7. Munzekonza

New Bug: Notification stays on

Notification on having a building not connected to the road stays on even you sell that building. You have to reload the game to remove that notification. World: East Nagach
  8. Munzekonza

New Bug: Event bug

In 48th day of The Fellowship Event you have quest: Acquire 4 sectors or Solve this complex negotiation and Pay 1,440,000 supplies. The game doesn't recognize that all sectors had been taken. World: East Nagach
  9. Munzekonza

Mass supply rash doesn't work

Mass supply rush doesn't work on Witch Doctor building. Why? Is it a bug or it's meant to be?
  10. Munzekonza

Are Orichalcum and Promethium goods or not?

Have a quest in Archaeology event to gather 550 goods. Gathered Orichalcum and Promethium but they are not counted in for that quest. Are they goods or not? BTW are Mars Ore and Asteroid Ice goods too?
  11. Munzekonza

Can someone explain me what's the use of avatars? As I can see most of the players haven't changed their avatar since the first time they joined the game. Others change their avatar accordingly to the ongoing event to show off they already have beaten some stage or finished the event. And at the...
  12. Munzekonza

Which battles are counted in?

Have a task in Spring event to fight 6 battles without losing. Every battle is counted in for the task except those ones which are fought in Cultural settlements. Is that OK or some bug?
  13. Munzekonza

Space Age Mars goods cannot be plundered

Tried to find if anyone asked about Mars Age goods but couldn't find. When you plunder the city you can plunder goods buildings from every age or era of the game except Space Age Mars goods buildings. The only way you can get those goods is by producing them or by trade. Have a single developer...
  14. Munzekonza

No more avatars! Give us more expansions instead!

In Oceanic future research list there are 9 avatars which you can get after completing a research. At the same time you can get only 3 expansions! It would be OK if avatars are useful for something (increasing percentage of some feature), but as only a profile picture they have no purpose and...
  15. Munzekonza

Arctic Future Troops

Every new troop in Arctic Future is less and less worthy than previous. You can beat every single army with army consisting of rail guns - rogues, hover tanks - rogues. Why you even bother to construct new troops?
  16. Munzekonza

Forth crew member

Can't find how can I unlock 4th crew member in Arctic Future ship?
  17. Munzekonza

Message marked as spam

I have sent message to a player with the link to the FoE forums thread and when I pressed Send it marked my message as spam. Why?
  18. Munzekonza

Dissolving the guild and guild's treasury

Tried to find an answer in the forum but with no luck. When a founder dissolves the guild what happens with guild's treasury? Where the goods go?
  19. Munzekonza

[B]GB selling[/B]

Tried to find in the forum if someone had started topic about seeling you GBs but had no luck. So it may be that I would repeat something alreday discussed, but anyway. What happen if you sell you GB due to the most common reason: No enough space in your city for new GB? Do you get something in...