• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. shareshark

Guild Forum Removal - Feedback

like i mentioned before, change guild forum into archieve, it is the life history of older guilds
  2. shareshark

learn from PvP Arena comments on Beta, they said it was rubbish....and you didnt listen.....they say guild foum should be saved......2 mistakes in 2 months....oh dear
  3. shareshark

but we did when, we had no choice, it was the only option, so times have changed turned it from a forum to an archieve....doesnt mean it has to go? would you throw away photo albums because you dont look at them offen.....or contacts because you havent phoned them
  4. shareshark

someone may have answered this already, but i will ask anyway.....what will happen if the guild forum was just left as it is, or just for reference only.... i may have missed the part where Inno said unless we remove it the game will stop to functioning!!!! the long term players in FoE that had...
  5. shareshark

PvP Arena Feedback

i have all the same concerns as everyone else, my question would be.....the Beta live first....what does it achieve, did they not give the same feed back or has Beta also become a graveyard of players
  6. shareshark

Warriors of Truth

NEW AND UPDATED Hey, hey you (yes you over the in corner by yourself!) Are you in the market for a player oriented team??? A place where guild mates help clear trades, raise your GB's from the dust, and learn the beginnings of GvG warfare??? Well then...
  7. shareshark

Warriors of Truth

New to FOE?! Hey, hey you (yes you over the in corner by yourself!) Are you in the market for a player oriented team??? A place where guild mates help clear trades, raise your GB's from the dust, and learn the beginnings of GvG warfare??? Well then... come join Warriors of Truth and enjoy...
  8. shareshark

Developers - please adjust your prorities.

you are only meaning the fighting/defence side of GvG, to play GvG as a guild you still need donations of Goods, players on the APP can still donate goods and are therefore taking part in GvG, GB's do not always contribute to the correct ages. GvG is the only part of the whole game that can if...
  9. shareshark

Warriors of Truth

UPDATE: The Warriors of Truth are still looking for new members! Please apply in-game to shareshark or any other guild member who will direct you on We are now a top 10 guild for active and ambitious players. Newcomers are welcome!
  10. shareshark

The game

I have been playing this game for a few years now and have seen it move from a guild based game with many players working together to gain growth and rewards.....to a game of singular players in a group called a guild. by that I mean not much in the game needs players to talk and work together...
  11. shareshark

How many guilds hit 100% in GE

it is a shame there is not a global rankings for medals and % scores.....or an extra reward for the 100% And I agree it would be very impressive to see a big guild achieve such a score
  12. shareshark

Promethium

to send the ship out uses goods, but is only in the same way as you use goods at the moment to make future or tomorrow age goods....you will need 1220 Promethium when the new Tech opens. it is just a way of extending the game out and expand
  13. shareshark

Which 'friends' did I invite?

best way to clean up your friends list does not really matter who invited, but if they actually AID or help you. Use your event log to AID and then once cleared check your friends list....how many have never AID'ed you.....those can be removed.
  14. shareshark

How many guilds hit 100% in GE

what is the highest % that has been seen in GE , I know 100% can be scored but has anyone seen a guild big or small that has hit 100%
  15. shareshark

Guild Expeditions competition- question.

what is the highest % that has been seen in GE , I know 100% can be scored but has anyone seen a guild big or small with that?
  16. shareshark

New Content New Ranking

but now is just the tip of the iceberg.....it will become more widespread.... 1 playing donating all there own goods and attacking as and when they want....but never taking sectors.... this is not about guilds anymore....as you could never control that within a guild
  17. shareshark

New Content New Ranking

the game will soon fill up with single player guilds that will attack random map sectors all over the ages...but will never or take or hold any sectors.... they will grow....where as guilds that have tried and fought hard to gain many sectors, will have them eaten away. what would be the point...
  18. shareshark

New Content New Ranking

GvG as so called will now have to evolve, being part of a guild which work together on taking and holding sectors will not be the main focus anymore....it will be single player guilds or guilds with a few big players that just siege for those points....i fight and i farm.... my concern is what...
  19. shareshark

X-mas and New Year truce

ok, TO BE CLEAR AGAIN: 1. NO SEIGING ANY SECTORS ON GVG INCLUDING NPC. 2. CAN FILL AND DROP OWN SECTORS DURING TRUCE 3. CAN MOVE HQ DURING TRUCE 4. ANY SEIGE STARTED BEFORE TRUCE, BUT UNABLE TO BE COMPLETED IN TIME (BEFORE TRUCE STARTS) MUST BE FORFIETED/DELETED. BASICALLY NO FIGHTING WHATSOEVER...