• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. . ICE .

LEVEL 100 !

Tonight ..our epic team @ Mighty Avengers became first guild to level 100 on any of the international (EN ) server ..to go alongside our big firsts to levels 50 & 75 A huge effort from all involved , we set goals and we achieve them ...its what we do ! MA : FIRST GUILD on any international...
  2. . ICE .

LEVEL 70

*** CONGRATULATIONS fellow Avengers *** : we reached LEVEL 70 last night ! ( 21st September 2017 ) - we believe we are first to ths milestone , just as we were with level 50 , and level 60...but we are currently double checking to confirm . Either way ..its a remarkable acheivement , and one...
  3. . ICE .

More levels please !

Tonight our guild on East Nagach became first guild on any of the EN servers to hit the current top level of 60 - CONGRATZ to all our team , for the effort & commitment put into this achievement . - Thank you to all our friends and allies who assisted us getting there ! more levels please FoE :)
  4. . ICE .

Guild Expeditions competition- question.

Could someone explain to me how the groupings are made each week ? -ie , the criteria . Ive not seen any , other than guilds with similar amounts of members . Thats fine ...but is it not possible to introduce a factor , that groups you with guilds that would offer more competition .? Completing...
  5. . ICE .

Looking for merge-in(s)

Would you and your guild like to join with Avengers Dark Angels ? A level 23 guild , currently in top 20 . A sister guild to Avengers Assemble , the highest level guild on the server ( 50 ) A great way to get more involved with GvG , and maybe increase effectiveness jointly. Applications...
  6. . ICE .

Level 50 milestone

Today ..is the day that my own guild , AVENGERS ASSEMBLE ( East Nagach ) and CRECY & AGINCOURT guild ( Avarhall ) become the first guilds to reach LEVEL 50 across all EN servers .. I place on record my personal congratz to ALL @ AA ..for all the fantastic efforts and guild dedication that...
  7. . ICE .

TOP 20 GUILDs & PLAYERS , across all servers

Data provided by : Kaweeka ( Order of The Black ) , East Nagach We were discussing how this may become a point of interest to us dedicated players . And making it more readily accessible ....to that end I have started this new thread, with the direct link. I know King Joseph has his TOP 15...
  8. . ICE .

Avengers Assemble : 3rd ranked guild , LIMITED SPACES AVAILABLE NOW

THE most active guild on the server , has just made 4 spaces available , due to our policy of removing inactive players (whatever their score) This has made us one of the most popular guilds there is , and suits daily , team orientated players Current recruitment criteria Daily /active...
  9. . ICE .

Dragon Hunters recruitment

Long established guild Dragon Hunters ,currently ranked 12th , are seeking new active recruits , to take us to the next level , and push-on into the top 10 . Want to join in this challenge ? You will also be part of the most helpful group of people I have come across in this game...
  10. . ICE .

Avengers Assemble: East Nagach Rank#5

Limited Recruitment now open. requirement 10,000 points We have an ALL ACTIVE POLICY.... = more trade (fair only), more mot/pol Send your request/application to : Lord Ice , Nomisli , Snubits or rjs66 You wont regret it , we are organised ...but fun also.