• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Closed Halloween Contest Part 4

Puzzle 1: F4 Puzzle 2: F1 Puzzle 3: C5 Puzzle 4: D2 Puzzle 5: A4
  2. Contest day 3

The Wicked Witch.
  3. Contest day 3

4. Points reduced.

My points were around 102500000 in the world Dinegu on 1st April 2019, which was reduced to around 100900000 on 2nd April. I searched for the reason for reduction in points, but could not find any justification. FoE to clarify.
  5. Closed Forge Cup - Missing In Action!

l - L 2 - C 3 - F
  6. New Content Crystal Villas Rebalancing

How crystal villas are imbalancing the game? There are many mediocre buildings and GBs in the game and this is one of them.It occupies good space and does not produce much coin compared to other Aartic future residential buildings and has little impact on the one's progress in the game.
  7. Hero's tale

I have completed all infiltrate of sectors except one which I did to complete the hero's tale quest and now I am stuck. Can anybody suggest a way out or this the end of the quest. pdsinha- World - Dingue
  8. goods deposit

Thanks.
  9. goods deposit

In which continent I can get goods deposit of progressive era and how I will go to that continent from my present continent of industrial era.