• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Surge

General Dee was really President Cartwright after all!

World: Jaims Browser and Version: Latest Chrome Overview of the bug: So apparently the province Garrincton needs to be owned by General Dee, but the problem is that it's owned by President Cartwright (his portrait is wrong) and it displays his peaceful text, since I never attacked him but I...
  2. Surge

Implemented: Quickly exit the treasure screen

Proposal: Quickly exit the treasure screen simply by clicking away from the window/automatically closing the window after collecting treasure. Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested? Didn't...
  3. Surge

Not a Bug: Strike Team walks on water

World: Arvahall Browser and Version: Latest Chrome Overview of the bug: Strike Team parachutes on normal land, but then moves straight into a pond. Screenshots: How often this occurs: All the time. Urgency: Depends. Preventative Actions: Break the Geneva Convention and snipe the paratroopers...
  4. Surge

Fixed: Herb Merchant with wrong animation

World:Arvahall Browser and Version: Latest Chrome Overview of the bug: The Herb Merchant, when producing in any cycle, has an animation of a storage window thing moving from side to side. I have got to get me one of those! Screenshots: How often this occurs: Always. Urgency: Sort of...
  5. Surge

Medal quest exploit

EDIT: As this has been confirmed as NOT A Bug, the ensuing discussion has been moved to Game Discussions. Jampots Forum Moderator World: Jaims Browser and Version: Latest Chrome. It's not like it matters here. Overview of the bug: A good bunch of players on Jaims, still in Bronze Age, have at...
  6. Surge

Time zone for Jaims release

So recently Jaims was announced to be released at July 14 at 11 A.M. Now that's fine and dandy and I even want to start anew on a different world, see how radically differently I develop from how I developed when I began the game over two years ago. The problem is that this planet isn't a...
  7. Surge

DC shows Fierce Resistence bonus twice on construct screen

World: Arvahall Browser and Version: Latest Chrome Overview of the bug: When I clicked to see the benefits of Deal Castle (I wanted to know its medal output), it completely ignored my inquiry and thought the best thing to do is to show the bonus below. Twice. Screenshots: How often this...
  8. Surge

Arvahall isn't loading

World: Arvahall Browser and Version: Latest Chrome Overview of the bug: Can't log in. I can log in to all other worlds I am registered to (D, E, F, and G) just fine and I can load the city and everything, but I can't load my main world A. It doesn't even try. And don't tell me Bit Defender...
  9. Surge

Critical Failure

So here is what I thought about: if one sells everything they have and end up with no coins or supplies to build even the basic BA buildings, is it still possible to restart the game by slowly reacquiring your lost resources? The answer is no. Any good game has certain nonpremium failsaves...
  10. Surge

ME quest reward? (Mad Men)

I now have this quest running for a few months and currently it's taking up that one extra quest slot that I need. I want to know if the rewards are any good. And yes, I know they're hidden rewards, but everything including the Halloween quest solutions get spoiled here.
  11. Surge

Values of coins produced by the town hall every age

Just as the title says. I need to know the amount of coins every age of the town hall produces, excluding ME (it produces 20,000). This is for my coin guide that I am almost finished with updating. Thanks!
  12. Surge

Duplicate: Player has wrong points listed

World: Arvahall. Browser and Version: Latest Google Chrome version. Overview of the bug: One player marked #84 on my neighborhood is shown to have under 2,000 points, but his city is updated to ME and the world rankings say over 500,000 points. Screenshots: How often this occurs: I just...
  13. Surge

My two year anniversary

So I found out, recently, that I am playing this game and following this forum for two years about five days ago. Yay, I guess. I am not sure if there's a non-mod still here that joined earlier than me, but I am not trying to boast my time here (or, subsequently, how little of a life I have...
  14. Surge

Draw territorial borders on GvG map menu thing

Proposal: Draw the borders of the territories of different guilds when on the big screen selecting all the different age guild wars. Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested? None are posted...
  15. Surge

Allow selection of specific army to attack in GvG sectors

Proposal: Please allow people to select which army they want to fight when snooping around in the hex screen with all defending armies in there. Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested? I...
  16. Surge

Best Guides

A pretty long time ago I created the thread that asked the forum goers which guides they considered the best. It was made to raise the mods' attention and to have something in the Best Guides section, as it was empty at the time. A bit later, a general all-in-one super basic guide linking and...
  17. Surge

Healing during battle?

Did I miss something in the changelogs or was this smuggled in?
  18. Surge

Is ME Great Tree of Love brokenly powerful?

Okay, I recently finished the whole Jack and Rose quest line (which I personally did not enjoy at all) and got my Great Tree of Love. There I noticed something odd: the Modern Era version of this decoration is more powerful in terms of happiness per square than the Roller Derby Track. So, let's...
  19. Surge

Odd punctuation "riddle"

Can you correctly punctuate the following? in their sentences Anne while Bob had had had had had had had had had had had a more pleasing effect on the teacher Here's a hint: [/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER]
  20. Surge

Add hotkeys to the game for quick menu access

Proposal: Add hotkeys to the game for quick menu access. Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested? Yes, this thread suggests it to a limited degree. I want these darn things everywhere...