• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. thanks very much

thanks very much
  2. does anyone knows an easy way of checking what era(s) all members of a particular guild have...

does anyone knows an easy way of checking what era(s) all members of a particular guild have? (without entering into every single member's city)
  3. New Content Guild Battlegrounds

Why is it that we cannot see who has fought in GbG and how many fights each individual has competed in, also I would like to see who has broken guild rules when it comes to stopping the fight at a cetain point e.g stop fight at 115/130 but members still complete this and its unfair to keep...
  4. Soccer Contest

5. where do I grab my 8 years bonus? I must've missed it but…

Yep just read it, sorry got distracted and forgot it just posted it on that thread
  6. where do I grab my 8 years bonus? I must've missed it but…

Question...when the free boosts the we were given to celebrate 8 yrs FOE ( could have been a better present) for 24 hrs runs out in 20 minutes, does everything then revert back to the original values or do you think they will honour the buildings that have yet to produce i.e. those that are not...
  7. 8 yr anniversary of FOE

Question...when the free boosts the we were given to celebrate 8yrs FOE ( could have been a better present) for 24hrs runs out in 20 minutes, does everything then revert back to the original values or do you think they will honour the buildings that have yet to produce i.e. those that are not...
  8. History of Guild battle Ground

I agree also can something done so we can see who keeps laying seiges within the guild as i think we have a mole who is wasting our goods
  9. New Content Guild Battlegrounds

Thank you so much
  10. New Content Guild Battlegrounds

Hi, I've read all there is on Guild battleground and still a little confused about a couple of things 1. Attrition...can some one explain this a little clearer pse 2. The use of goods. Personnel and guild goods which do we use for what things. 3. GB's.. which ones are used on GbG. 4. and that "...
  11. Closed Halloween Contest Part 4

Puzzle 1: F4 Puzzle 2; F1 Puzzle 3: C5 Puzzle 4: d2 Puzzle 5: A4
  12. Closed Halloween Contest Part 1

1,6,8 and 12
  13. Adding multiple forge points ar same time

Thanks for the reply, but I'm sure the clever people who invented FOE could come up with a system where that doesn't happen or you donate a maximum each time to help, I'm not a computer wizard so wouldn't know the parameters, surely it would be worth atleast a go and trial it on the BETA site
  14. Adding multiple forge points ar same time

Question. When donating goods to, say, the treasury its easy to do by clicking on the drop down menu, choose the good and type in the amount and send. all done in a blink of an eye, can this be simplified and added to the FPs to make donating large amounts to other GB easier as it takes an age...
  15. Closed Forge Cup - Missing In Action!

1 - C 2 - L 3 - F
  16. Put the full Event History in the app

i used to use the mobile app but have since deleted it as it makes hard work out of the simplest things for e.g the trades ...no idea who we are trading with and the app should be up with the online version or at least the beta site
  17. Event 5 Years of Forge of Empires!

You have come a long way, but improvements still need to be done to make FOE better
  18. [DISCUSSION] FoE Soccer Cup

Does any think that the soccer quest is boring...for example the goods on offer in the first box changes every 6 hours and some of the amounts you have to pay are ridiculous, the 20% increase your chance one in the middle, waste of time unless you want to throw away your cups ,which brings me on...