• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Update Update 1.72

Apparently the developers have once again forgotten to do any kind of testing before subjecting live servers to their pre-alpha quality work. And don't you dare to tell me to clear my cache. That is standard procedure now with every update.
  2. Update Update 1.64

InnoGames has a QA team?
  3. Update Update 1.64

In the two years and half that I've been here, the new message notification has never worked correctly. I fully expect a new bug to appear somewhere. Oh, I see they brought back the automatic scrolling of neighborhoods, only this time they did it for fighters for a bit of variety. Please pass...
  4. GB Points Unbalanced

Did you overdose on optimism today, or have you been wearing rose colored goggles for the past two years? Of course they would. Anything InnoGames can do to make the game worse for their players, they will.
  5. I wonder whats next?!

Far Future Antarctic Era. I wish I was kidding. They just keep beating this dead horse as long as it has not completely stopped moving. What will we fight then, penguins? What next? The Superfluous Era, the Technobabble Era, the Apocalyptic Era and finally the Heat Death of the Universe Era I...
  6. Update Update 1.62

Do you actually believe this hogwash you're trying to feed us? I cannot imagine ranking points being so complicated that a competent programmer could not fix the problem in an afternoon. Of course, the developers at InnoGames are not known for their competence. If incompetence was a crime...
  7. Update Update 1.62

Fat lot of good that will do. The button flash has never worked as intended, and every single change ever made has broken it in a different way.
  8. Fixed: centralization of towns on the screen

Are you seriously trying to say that this is a feature and not a bug? To hell with that. After the map was expanded, the map used to be focused on the starting area. Older cities were focused on the old starting area, while newer cities were focused on the new starting area. Then the issue you...
  9. Update Update 1.60

This is not in fact what happened. The truth is even worse. There was a bug reported on Beta where all bars kept resetting to the player every time you aided, except if the bar had been scrolled to the far left. This bug was fixed. That version of the code was fine and ready for live release...
  10. Fixed: centralization of towns on the screen

The above is not true. Update 1.57 was only broken in a different way, worse than before. The map was originally focused on the center of the buildable area. This was perfect. When the map was expanded well over a year ago, focus was permanently thrown off. Instead of the center, focus was now...
  11. Fixed: Aid Button on Friends Bar Jumps

Actually this was not detected on Beta, mainly because the update went live on the main servers immediately with no testing involved. Obviously someone was not happy with their hard work ruining the neighborhood bar being undone, so they snuck in an untested hotfix to break it. This was...
  12. Can't see messages that I post in the Messaging Center

Note that you can reply to your own messages in the Outbox, after which they appear in the Inbox. The message body will be blank though, except when a bug causes the body of another message to be copied to it. Confusing and buggy, as expected from InnoGames.
  13. Update Update 1.57

This statement is incorrect, as already reported by other players. After the change, when attacking with microwave blasters, they will always move one hex in a random direction automatically, even if the target was already in range. I have not witnessed this behavior with other units, but I...
  14. Not a Bug: No reward from Treasure Hunt

Not a bug. Goods packages add 3 of each good from your current age directly to your stock. No item is added to inventory.
  15. 'Lock' repeatable side quests

-1 for the idea in its present form, +1 for the general concept. Though having a button to lock quests or a list of quests to select from would work, it is just pointlessly complicated. InnoGames is not known for going the extra mile, and when they do they typically stumble and commit some...
  16. Give us a bug free game

Probably not. This is more likely to be affected by your computer and network connection. In my experience, memory exhaustion is the most common cause of the game slowing down, and I sometimes need to close the game, clear the cache, restart the browser or even restart the computer, after which...
  17. Give us a bug free game

I already told you, this most likely has nothing to do with server capacity. It has everything to do with synchronizing client and server data. Doing it perfectly is physically impossible, all programmers can do about it is handle conflicts as they occur, which is something FoE really could use...
  18. Give us a bug free game

I play on a Mac. While FoE is not quite capable of turning the computer off, it can cause OSX to freeze. That happens a few times every day, mostly when I visit multiple worlds. And when I say freeze, I mean everything stops, even the computer clock stops ticking. Only the mouse moves, though...
  19. Give us a bug free game

I would bet money that this topic is either going to be labeled "Not a bug", or moved to game discussions. And rightly so, since this is in fact not a bug report, rather a general complaint. I am also positive that the claim that all the bugs would have to do with server capacity is incorrect...
  20. Another Neighborhood Shuffle FIASCO

So you do have better stuff available? I thought that pod homes, with their short production time, would be the only thing to plunder. However, I'm still not that surprised. I used to plunder the least significant buildings myself long ago. My logic was that I wanted both battle points and...