• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. BULLYING

"because NOTHING I did helped. " Um, duh. When I said nothing worked, that included moving my collection times around. I never complain in-game about being plundered, regardless -- I have a number of ways to address it that I use. Nor do the occasional plunders when I don't get get...
  2. BULLYING

Sigh. No doubt I'll get piled on for this, but I think it needs to be said. I've been around a long time and accept some plundering as part of some people's game. I don't know the circumstance of the OP's complaint, but I do think it can go from ordinary game play to bullying when a...
  3. Forwarded: Renovation Kit: Upgrade Information

Interface improvements always welcome. +1!
  4. Forwarded: Popup box for Quests bar?

+1
  5. Not a Bug: Problem with BBCode Table display in Guides section

Not sure where else to post this but several of the guides are not displaying their tables correctly, including the Special Buildings and All Buildings guides. The GB Encyclopedia does seem to be displaying correctly. (I checked the pages in multiple browsers to try to make sure it wasn't on...
  6. Event Halloween Event 2014

I certainly hope you are not a representative of the company.
  7. Event Halloween Event 2014

I didn't claim it was impossible to move past the ME map without diamonds. I said it was impossible to do everything in two weeks that was required unless you happened to have been prepared -- far from refuting my point, Ocelot Aardvark supported it. And I don't think that getting across the...
  8. Event Halloween Event 2014

This is not a fair comment. It's not a matter of additional research, etc. It's about it being virtually impossible to complete the quest line without massive diamond spending. I believe Inno does these events to increase player involvement and excitement, to keep things fun. When you...
  9. Implemented: Visual improvement when polishing a city

I agree with this concept -- I also have a very hard time distinguishing which buildings need polishing/motivating, especially as cities get larger and the building graphics get more complex. I would very much like to see different colored stars for polishing, motivating supplies, and...
  10. Bad Quests

I agree with this -- sometimes the game recognizes you've already built something and 'autocompletes' -- why not do that with any time you have already completed a requirement?
  11. Summer event discussion thread

Re the scouting requirement in the summer quest line: I have already scouted all the provinces in HMA, and cannot scout any of the next group -- it is still covered with fog. I hurried along the research to reach the LMA which took me 6 days, thinking it would open those provinces for...