• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Not a Bug: asteroid belt goods

thanks for reply i just figured out that research the conveyor belt cost me 75.000.000 so on first hand couldn't understand where all my supplies was so no bug here
  2. Not a Bug: asteroid belt goods

in arvahall i have 5400 asteroid ice but 2 times today i couldn't produce goods in 1 building with 8 hours interval
  3. Log-in issue

i think you shall be sure that you use the page where you signed up sometimes it can be set to your country i am in denmark but signed up on https://en4.forgeofempires.com so have to use en4 as login
  4. tavern silver

i wonder about ? can you buy more of the same boost like attack boost if u buy 1 for 24 hours cost 8500 silver and gives 30%+ attack then buy another will i then have 60%
  5. Event Spring Event 2017

thanks SFM-OVERTYPE
  6. Event Spring Event 2017

in quest 23 i shall, activate 1 boost in a friends tavern how can i do that
  7. Duplicate: Calm Canturia (Ragu SilverTongue)

i have build a marketplace(430 happiness) and nothing happen i am in awerhall and i can't add a ingame support nothing i tick on when i rightclick the screen works
  8. Full Quest List

thanks i found them i just trought it was 1 tree build together with 3 4 5 or so
  9. Full Quest List

i am a little stuck or don't understand i shall build 2 groups of trees and a cartographer but how much are a group of trees
  10. good deposite

well i missed random but not the trade cos i know that but not sure what this mean You can only have 2 deposits out of 5 from each Age
  11. good deposite

* Tier 3 from Dunkelwald and Sturmhohen. Granite Rock increases Granite, Raw Alabaster increases Alabaster, Honeycomb increases Honey, Copper Ore increases Copper, Gold Nugget increases Gold what i don't understand here are i own the land and can see that it boost gold 10 for 8 hours i think...
  12. a mail

i sometimes log out and also refresh the pages
  13. a mail

i got a mail again and i am online and have being it for a week 24/7 or so what's going on i soon consider mails from foe as Spam
  14. a mail

just got home after i being away from my pc i around 8 hours and received a mail from forgeofempires saying my people miss me. they haven't seen me in a couple of days since i started the game i have being online almost 24/7 so InnoGames don't you think you shall look at that script there...
  15. Not a Bug: Time displayed in Town Hall events screen wrong.

but there are no clock on the map so how shall people know what the clock are when they don't use am/pm times extreme ignoring and as far i know Innogames are located in Germany so i don't understand why they use am/pm times
  16. Statistics regarding buildings and their production

in goods picture can you add how mush they produce in 4hours 8hours 1day 2days
  17. Building's Efficiency

yes nice work could you add 5min and 15min and 4hour and 8hour + max pr day to Production Buildings