• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Confirmed: Two possible bugs

1. When using the new 'Aid All', it does not count in a task which requests aid 30 other players. Out of 70 odd friends and guildies, it accepted a total of 18!!!!!! 2. When collecting the 'barrels' that appear around the town, they are not counting towards collecting incidents.
  2. Hood Re-vamp

Why oh why. I have spent the last 2 and 1/2 years with guys at the top of the hood who attack, plunder, have the ability to win 2 if not 3 of the tower events each week. It was like giving them the points. Hooray, the hood change a few weeks ago took them all out and it became a fair hood, all...
  3. Has this game gone stupid - TIME TO CHANGE NOW NOT IN 3 MONTHS!

A guy in my hood had gained nearly 4M points in 1 day. This is unreal!! Another has scored 850,000 points in one day in PvP at a low level (Industrial I think) when 95% of the hood is in the Future ERA - how can this happen? The point scoring is beyond belief, and it will not get better come...
  4. Implemented: Time clock for FPs

Several months ago, an update was done, and now on certain occasions you can have more than 10 FPs waiting to be used. However, I have noticed a flaw in the same area as follows. Say you have one (or maybe more) FPs waiting for to use and then you go to your store and select another package as...
  5. Is there a program error with the Rogues?

I have just noticed that the Rogue changes character - then retaliates when it is not its turn! Scene, defending against 1 x Anti Aircraft Vehicle and 7 Rogues. During the fight, the Rogues come forward several squares and then sit. My defence moves forward, fires at Rogue, which changes as...
  6. New neighbours

I have noticed that we are getting new neighbours at various times (other than the weekly updates). Only difference is that these new people have a fully grown village with Prog Era buildings yet a point total of 1,000. What is going on here? Not only are we going to get attacked by the top...
  7. Different Point Totals

Why, when you look in your guild details do you see one points total. Then when you go through the 'hood' members you have a different total. Then a third total in you guild, and finally a fourth in the friends list. Which one is correct, rather confusion - what?
  8. Attack Battlefield

Is anyone having the same problem as this. When attacked, I use the video to have a look at how it was done and can I learn anything. The Battlefield has now changed. It has barbed wire, trenches and the like. Great, but then it freezes. Some of the attackers troops are not shown, and of...
  9. Polish and Motivation

Hi, I am sure that I have read something on this before, but can I find it!!!!! When doing the rounds of P/M in either the 'hood, friends or guilds the following options occur: a: You are able to polish or motivate your chosen person. b: You are only able to polish or motivate parts of...
  10. Not a Bug: Village neighbours have all gone - sleep safe tonight!!!

World:[Houndsmoor] Browser and Version:[IE9] Overview of the bug: Screenshots: How often this occurs:[every neighbour/ or friend/ or guild member] Urgency:[very] [B]Preventative Actions: [B]Summary: [B]I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my...
  11. Not a Bug: Research

Having a problem opening my Research New Technologies button. Need to spend FPs and it will not let me in.
  12. When is a player not a player?

Hi, In my neighbourhood, there are two people who have very little if anything. One has never built since I have played, yet he/she is always there buying into other players monuments!!!! Obviously they get their hourly FP and then use them in bulk against the monuments, hence gaining...
  13. Not a Bug: Missing Forge Points

Hi all, This is about the Forge Points awarded from the Iron Age Tower in Houndsmoor. The period ended yesterday, at which time I was 2nd. A new period has started yet I have not been given my thousands of winnings!! I have in my inventory '1 in stock 5 Forge Points' whch is from the previou...
  14. Problems & questions from a new player

PLEASE SEE LAST MAIL - THIS CAN NOW BE CLOSED. Hi all, Started playing two days ago. Seems there was an update done and I can no longer see the paths in my city. Rather difficult to build without seeing them!!!! Why can't I remove a building. If I no longer want it, and need the space to...