• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Emanon

Forge points not added

I completed 2 touchdowns in the football quest. ! was rewarded forgepoints, and had a total of 50 in my bar. I completed a second touchdown and was awarded a bonus of 50 forgepoints, it said this was added to my inventory. I have not yet received the additional forgepoints. World: Cirgard...
  2. Emanon

Using Diamonds to purchase supplies

Hi there! I went to complete a negotiation, and I had some diamonds left over so I wanted to use them to complete one of the 4 items that are required to negotiate. I used the diamonds to purchase the 1 item I was in need of, and it debited me for the diamonds, yet my supplies never went up...