• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. GrahamMills

Seed Vault

I am confused as to what I get from the seed vault apart from Supplies. The description says "gives a 2% chance of getting something extra by aiding other players". What are the "extra" things that you might get?
  2. GrahamMills

Verify email

Whilst clearing the trumpet messages about the new historical quest I am getting a message asking me to "verify my email address via the settings window and earn 50 diamonds". Well I can not see any facility to do this in the settings window. Am I missing something??
  3. GrahamMills

Goods sequence within Ages.

One of the little upgrades that Inno has performed recently, although I never saw any announcement, has been to reorganise the sequence in which goods appear within Ages. Having got used to the fact that for example the goods in Industrial are in the order Rubber Coke Textiles Whale Oil &...
  4. GrahamMills

Victory Expansions

Is there a list anywhere of all the medal Victory Expansions. All I could find was one where the last expansion was for 130,000 medals and I know it goes above that.
  5. GrahamMills

Captain image

I note that when I moved to the Tomorrow era the small Captain image on the left changed but the 'full size' one has not. Is this a mistake?
  6. GrahamMills

Moving forums in a Guild Forum

How do you move forums around? If I enter the Guild Forum and click on 'Administrate Forums' the forums are shown with an apparent Up & Down button on the left hand side. However I can not get it to do anything. I can find no other way to alter the sequence of the forums. Is there one?
  7. GrahamMills

What do the three little houses mean?

I was looking through the players on Arvahall, although I expect that it applies to all worlds, via 'Global' 'Players' and noticed that to the right of some player's names just before their Guild there are 3 little stacked dark brown house symbols. It is not everyone. On average about one per...
  8. GrahamMills

Looking for Guild.

Established player CE with 1.5m points and a level 7 Observatory needs a new guild. Guild I am with has become totally OTT with regard to GVG I am a quiet player who polivates regularly and trades infrequently in large volumes. Will sometimes support GVG actions but will never be very active in...
  9. GrahamMills

Forwarded: Contributing to Alcatraz when over 2000 units

World:All Browser and Version: Waterfox 33.0.2 Overview of the bug: Contributing to Alcatraz when over 2000 units Screenshots: n/a How often this occurs: Always Urgency:High Preventative Actions: Use up your units Summary:If you have 2000 units then you can not collect them from an...
  10. GrahamMills

12 Productions??

I am in the Contemprary Age and have this quest appearing in several worlds which says- "Finish 12 productions in production builds from your age Gather 300,000 Supplies" No problem with the supplies but I do not have nor have ever had a Fish Market, Business Center or Logistics Center...
  11. GrahamMills

Fixed: GB hover not showing FPs

World:ALL Browser and Version: Waterfox 28.0 Overview of the bug: Hover over a GB shows 0 FPs contributed even though some have been. Screenshots: No How often this occurs: Most of the time Urgency:Medium Preventative Actions: None Summary:When hovering over a GB it says for example 0/610...
  12. GrahamMills

Not a Bug: Warning 'Moon' not appearing

World:I think all but certainly East Nagech Browser and Version: Waterfox 28.0 Overview of the bug: Inactive buildings warning moon not showing. Screenshots: Yes How often this occurs: Most of the time Urgency:High Preventative Actions: None that I can think of Summary:When you have...
  13. GrahamMills

PME Military units

Can anyone point me to a guide to the military units in PME; Attack, Defense, Range etc.
  14. GrahamMills

Fixed: All my GBs are showing the little bouncing GB icon

World: Browser and Version: Waterfox 27 Overview of the bug: All my GBs are showing the little bouncing GB icon - even the ones with maximum level completed (the icon that is shown when visiting other player's cities indicating that it is possible to donate FP to those GBs) Screenshots: Not...
  15. GrahamMills

Survey

Just completed a survey for Innogames Every game is different and each player has different things he or she enjoys. This is why we would like to find out which game elements in Forge of Empires do you think are most important and how you like them. Take part in the following survey and let us...
  16. GrahamMills

Quest completion

World:Houndsmoor Browser and Version: Waterfox 24.0 Overview of the bug: I was completing the Produce 1 of every hat quest this morning and set it for the 5 minute hat. I then forgot about it and did not return for a couple of hours. When I did the produce had not spoilt presumably due to the...
  17. GrahamMills

GVG Guild Treasury

Still trying to get my head around all this. Is there a way to add goods to the Treasury even if one does not have an army? Similarly can one provide troops to another player in any way?
  18. GrahamMills

Union Flag?

When the notification about Update to 1.11 appeared on the Home page I could not help but notice that there appeared to be a Union Flag on the left side of the graphic. I could not understand how the update related to the UK but so what I thought. Then today I realised that it was not...
  19. GrahamMills

Not a Bug: Finished symbol on Castel but not showing in list on left

World:Houndsmoor Browser and Version: Waterfox 18.0.1 Overview of the bug: When my castel reached the end of it's 24 Hours the 'Gate' finished symbol appeared but it was not showing as needing collection in the list on left Screenshots: Yes How often this occurs: Once Urgency: None...
  20. GrahamMills

Fair Trade Ratios

I have always worked on the principle that the cost of goods production doubles for each increase in Age. So a fair trade is in the ratio of 2:1 if you want to trade up a level (e.g. 2 Stone for 1 Ebony). However I have just been informed by a guild member that this changed with the Colonial...