• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. GrahamMills

Inno's Anniversary gift, only applies to first world you sign into.

It's a pity it did not say that in the announcement
  2. GrahamMills

Forwarded: Zoom problems (resets to the highest zoom)

I agree. Same problem using Chrome. It has been like that since the update yesterday. It's also a problem on the Beta server.
  3. GrahamMills

Fixed: Social Bar graphics not correct

It really does make you wonder why they bother with a beta world where incidentally everything is working fine, well apart from the sound issues. Could this be an anti-Brexit plot?
  4. GrahamMills

Fixed: Social Bar graphics not correct

Same for me Chrome Version 66.0.3359.139
  5. GrahamMills

Treasure hunt - medals as reward

It has already gone on Beta.
  6. GrahamMills

Treasure hunt - medals as reward

Do we know when that will be?
  7. GrahamMills

Seed Vault

Thanks. Presumably what you get is random.
  8. GrahamMills

Seed Vault

I am confused as to what I get from the seed vault apart from Supplies. The description says "gives a 2% chance of getting something extra by aiding other players". What are the "extra" things that you might get?
  9. GrahamMills

Verify email

Whilst clearing the trumpet messages about the new historical quest I am getting a message asking me to "verify my email address via the settings window and earn 50 diamonds". Well I can not see any facility to do this in the settings window. Am I missing something??
  10. GrahamMills

Goods sequence within Ages.

One of the little upgrades that Inno has performed recently, although I never saw any announcement, has been to reorganise the sequence in which goods appear within Ages. Having got used to the fact that for example the goods in Industrial are in the order Rubber Coke Textiles Whale Oil &...
  11. GrahamMills

Victory Expansions

The last one was 240,000, it was the steps on the way that I was missing. I guess that it is time for the increment to increase so yes the next one would be 290,000
  12. GrahamMills

Victory Expansions

Thanks for the help.
  13. GrahamMills

Victory Expansions

Is there a list anywhere of all the medal Victory Expansions. All I could find was one where the last expansion was for 130,000 medals and I know it goes above that.
  14. GrahamMills

New Content Crystal Villas Rebalancing

You are not expecting a rational response from Inno are you. Here is a clue they are German and have their own rules.
  15. GrahamMills

New Content Crystal Villas Rebalancing

I have 10 to 12 Crystal Villas in 5 worlds so I will need to on average build an extra 4 per world. I have these having spent hours removing my Arcologies and completely redesigning my worlds to fit. Now at the lower population level, taking into account road requirements, I would be better off...
  16. GrahamMills

Flash Player

Well not much of a response from Inno! "Chrome build 53, coming in September, will begin blocking Flash by default, and in December, build 55 will block it altogether. The only exception will be for sites that only support Flash, in which case the user will have to consent to running Flash when...
  17. GrahamMills

GAME DISCONECTING EVERY FEW MINUTES

It's not the browser that is at fault, IT IS INNOI
  18. GrahamMills

Why would you expect a response. It's only been 5 hours so far and I assume that the programmers are busy drinking and the management does not give a hoot.
  19. GrahamMills

So that's it for me
  20. GrahamMills

No response from Inno, just what you would expect from a load of butt-holes