• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Gold border around avatar picture

Hello, I noticed this border around a friend's avatar a few weeks ago, and now it's gone. But now I see one around a neighbour. What does the gold border mean?
  2. New Bug: Popup windows for pvp and event crashing game

Using Firefox, Win10, Win defender. Disabled ad blockers. When I click to buy more turns in PVP, the screen goes darker but no popup window appear, can't do anything, have to reload the tab. When I click to buy more coins, turns, or tools in the Wildlife event, the screen goes darker but no...
  3. Investigating: Incidents only in half of map

Brisguard Firefox 79.0 Several weeks ago I notice most (maybe all) of the incidents I was able to collect originated in the top half of the map. For the last few weeks they've all been in the bottom half. If it's been awhile since I collected them and all the bottom spaces are occupied, as soon...
  4. Incidents under terminals

Hi all, sorry if this has been covered before but I couldn't find anything. I was wondering if there was any way to get to the incidents occurring under the two terminals. A few times the terminal didn't rez in and I was able to click on the incident, but that was months ago. I can...