• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. New Bug: Lag in Battleground

The only "resolved" thing I was able to do was switch back to Chrome itself, I'm fingers crossed that it gets resolved for other browsers soon!
  2. New Bug: Lag in Battleground

I'm seeing it in every aspect of the game that has a lot of images to load (antiques, settlement, map, etc). I'm using Brave. I don't do GvG so I cannot attest to that, and I have been 100% unable to get a single GBG fight to happen, takes me 10-15 refreshes to try to setup my antiques, and...
  3. Problems with game speed after recent update.

Check it with flash to see if it's faster. If it is, it's possibly a graphics card issue. I had it happen with the June update, I could no longer use HTML version, ended up buying a new PC, it worked ok in flash mode, but I couldn't use Brave, just Chrome. The October update hit my wife's too...
  4. Mods vs. Non-Mods

5. Contest day 7

All the city planning I've been able to work on with my fancy colour coded excel sheet! I have to redo the thing like once a month, but it's what I enjoy and remember the most about the game. ~Side note~ Thank you so much for the construction mode!!!
  6. Contest day 6

Zeus = 5 Jade Relic = 7 5+5+5=15 5+7+3=15 7-2=5 7*3=21 15+21=36 Final Answer 36
  7. Contest day 5

Plunder & Pillage Goods Production Technically that's 2, but that's what it has on it.
  8. Contest day 4

https://en.wiki.forgeofempires.com/index.php?title=The_Guild_Championships Very easy to miss with the "pokemon" style wording!
  9. Contest day 3

The Wicked Witch
  10. Contest day 1

Azbandar (Dinegu & Jaims) I see 7 in total, circled in red.
  11. Event Halloween 2018

I can't physically pass #49 "Till Death Do Us Part". I am not a fighter in the game, but I will when necessary. I decided to take the negotiations throughout the event as that was more my play style. However, having to now finish the first difficulty is impossible for me as I do not, nor will...
  12. New Content Quest Overview

I know this will sound blasphemous, but where is the option to turn the notification to abort back on if you have shut it off?
  13. PvP Question about plundering.

I've not been too big into the PvP aspect of the game as I plan on doing this when I finally reach the end game levels. However, I have come across a very disturbing occurrence that I wanted to pose as a question. I was attacked by player-x at 2:21pm today. I wasn't plundered and it was...
  14. Neighborhood merge feedback thread

Where I didn't do the same amount of research as Kasperio, I can fully agree. I am ranked #1572 on my server and have basically just been put into a neighbourhood with ultra players. My neighbourhood ranges from number 17 (992,575) to 2681 (36,902). I'm ranked number 58 in the neighbourhood...
  15. Sacred Storm Recruiting - Trading!

We currently have lumber, wine and marble, looking for a strong dye and stone source. Send a message to Azbandar or Shafala for an invite.