• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Supermum1

Graveyard

Proposal: Would it be possible to create a map or section of a map, where we (or Inno) could place headstones in memory of gamers who has died in real life, and therefor can no longer play the game, Reason: WE have one who died last week, and also one who died about a year ago, who we still...
  2. Supermum1

X-mas and New Year truce

The suggestion has been made in game by Lufty to give people some time off the game to spend time with family or friends over the x-mas holiday and new year. original suggestion was: 12NOON 24 DEC - 12NOON 26 DEC & 12NOON 31 DEC - 12 NOON 02 JAN HOOD ATTACK/PLUNDER ALLOWED. NO ULTERIOR...
  3. Supermum1

FOE on Android

Hi, I have been playing FOE on my pc for a long time, and finally (thanks guys) able to also play it on my phone. now here is the problem: I was lucky enough to log in on the phone on my main world (East Nagah), which is fine, as that is where I play mostly, but I also play on 7 other...