• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Supermum1

New Content Guilds Update Feedback

I think its goodbye from them and goodbye from me..with no GVG there is no reason to stick around..all else is just for those wanting to grab rewards
  2. Supermum1

Closed August Word Find Contest

this is my reply, I have marked the answers as best I could Straight across going left to right: 9th row from top Golden orrery 2nd row from bottom Butterfly sanctuary 5th up from bottom privateers boathouse 10 th row Celtic Farmhouse Going down : 8th row...
  3. Supermum1

Closed April Anniversary Contest

My favourite era is always the current one I am in, as I enjoy the new challenges and the way the game changes, so now I am in Space Age Venus, and that is now my favourite :)
  4. Supermum1

Closed Forge Moments Competition

One of my fondest memories must have been about 18 months or so ago, when one of my guilds long time member died, and the entire community on East Nagah, on the international server stopped GVG for an entire 24 hour periode in respect and to honour that person. Credit to all
  5. Supermum1

Closed December Confection Contest

my favourite is actually a cake, we call it fromage cake, but is is actually made with slices of swiss roll at the bottom, covered in a layer of whipped cream mixed with lemon tasting gel, let that set , then add a mix of fresh fruit on top of that, then a layer of strawberry gel on top of...
  6. Supermum1

Closed November Kindness Contest

I try to do to others as I would like them to do to me, I work as a hairdresser and if my customers can not come to my salon due to immobility or they are too old/sick, I just get in the car and go home to them, sometimes I pick them up and drop them off home after treatment as well, if they...
  7. Supermum1

How many Gummy Bears?!

8. Supermum1

Graveyard

Both times a person from our guild died we were messaged by a member of family to let us know they had passed away, so we did not need to spy on them. If on the other hand someone just stops playing and we hear nothing then we just have to assume they quit the game, and do nothing about it. we...
  9. Supermum1

Graveyard

not what I suggested at all
  10. Supermum1

Graveyard

thanks , I found it finally
  11. Supermum1

Graveyard

not same thing
  12. Supermum1

Graveyard

I cant see how to make a poll
  13. Supermum1

Graveyard

Proposal: Would it be possible to create a map or section of a map, where we (or Inno) could place headstones in memory of gamers who has died in real life, and therefor can no longer play the game, Reason: WE have one who died last week, and also one who died about a year ago, who we still...
  14. Supermum1

Forwarded: Enhance Accessibility for the Visually Impaired

I am sure there is quite a few people who could benefit from a working whisper, and for an option to enlarge the font if needed, another idea would be to actually make it possible to include more than one member/player in a whisper
  15. Supermum1

Closed Halloween Contest Part 1

2 - 4 - 7 - 12
  16. Supermum1

Update Guild vs Guild Recalculation Timer Changes

as the cost of spending troops and goods has been tripled I wonder why then has the value of the sectors gone down 2/3rds? this makes no sense to me. having to place 3 sieges pr day to take a sector back cost 3 times more troops, so can you then please let us collect from traz 3x what we are now...
  17. Supermum1

Suggestion - Points for Siegers

I agree that siegers and defence placing should give battle points as well as fighting, but like mentioned before, to stop abuse, battles also has to be done, and won in order for the points to be earned..not just place a siege and delete it (not saying sector has to be taken, but it has to be...
  18. Supermum1

Closed Food Of Earth

Germany--sauerkraut France----cassoulet Belgium--Moulet frites United Kingdom-----chicken tikka masala austria --wiener Schinitzel Canada--butter tarts australia--roast Lamb United States of America--Brownies China--Peking duck Finland--Sauteed Raindeer Switzerland--cervelat Italy--pizza New...
  19. Supermum1

[Bug Feedback] GvG: Enough is Enough

Personally I would stop playing the game was it not for GVG on my main world..I fight GVG every day and have experienced every single one of the issues listed by electricrainbows and it is frustrating and annoying to say the least :(
  20. Supermum1

Developers - please adjust your prorities.

thanks pops for adressing the issue we have with GVG. without GVG I would stop playing instantly, as the main reason for me to still be playing after such a long time on this game, is the excitement of GVG and the cameraderie amongst our crew and our allies, and even the enemy at times..without...