• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Andrew420

March T.V. episode

I just saw the March t.v. episode on Elvenar beta Why has it not been released to all inno games It includes info about Easter event Are they trying to delay the inevitable outrage once the live community finds out about what has been done
  2. Andrew420

Push Accounts

I know we aren't allowed to discuss bans on forum But I have to ask this question Has anyone playing FoE ever heard or know of any player that was banned for pushing goods
  3. Andrew420

Fixed: Battle pts PvP

1.66.10f8739 (15.12.2015 10:50) , Andrew420 en7, en_US, WIN 20,0,0,228, Windows 10, MSIE 13.10586, 1516x824, DirectX11 (336 MB VRAM) not sure if this is a bug or something intended In the past when I won a battle the points were displayed along with your total plus your position in tower Your...
  4. Andrew420

Does the amount of friends determine size of neighborhood

I have been playing for 2 years and have heard a lot of different things about how to effect certain outcomes in this game There is the theory that if you motivate the right buildings you are guaranteed a B.P Or the one about clicking the easter egg at the right time and it gives you 50 eggs...
  5. Andrew420

Diamond buyers pay for premium advantage and thats it !

Most people know the advantage diamonds give you 1. heal troops 2.advance thru tech tree quicker 3.able to buy premium buildings, more chances in events and sometimes the prizes also 4.build all G.B with only 1 B.P. found by mot/pol 5.have enough diamonds for all expansions There are probably a...
  6. Andrew420

Global Ranking

I noticed # 46 - # 50 are not listed Can anyone else confirm this or am I just hallucinating
  7. Andrew420

What happend to my guild rights ?

I have all rights except founder in my guild. Today I noticed the icon to invite someone to guild next to there rank wasn't there. So I checked to see if my rights had been revoked They were all still there Refreshed 2 times still no change . Forget this post I figured it out just click on their...
  8. Andrew420

Add tab in global ranking based on battles won

PROPSAL My idea is a simple one. Since there is already 3 tabs in Global ranking ,guild ,player ,medals. Add one more that ranks players based on battles won. The numbers are there just have to group in order CHECK FOR SIMILAR IDEAS I checked all idea sections didn't find any but I could have...
  9. Andrew420

Soccer Event Prizes

Do the prizes in soccer event repeat or are they only offered once ? The first prize in my hood was Watchfires I was unable to get any was just wondering if I can get another chance at them
  10. Andrew420

Thank you foe

Since it is memorial day weekend I am thinking of the people that have passed in this life that have meant the most to me Just wanted to say thank you to the whole FOE team especially the mods This is an ever evolving game and I am as addicted now as I was when I started Some players...
  11. Andrew420

Ghosts do not exist!!

I have played FOE since Feb 20 2013.This is my first post on forum. I wasn't going to comment on this subject but I felt that enough is enough. Ghosts do not exist they are figments of your over-active imagination. What is being called a "ghost guild" in reality is either a mercenary guild...