• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Andrew420

2023 St Patricks Event questions and non feedback comment

Sorry you have never gotten the newsletter the extra currency does help Up until this St Pats I have received all that they have sent This time It has nothing to do with being subscribed or unsubscribed to the NL The Event newsletters are a part of general offers and bonuses players may receive...
  2. Andrew420

The only difference in the 3 st pats towns are the tasks Figure out what task line you are doing then you will know what town you are on If this is your 1st st pats you can check your over the rainbow achievement That will tell you how many towns in total you have done
  3. Andrew420

Its not the event currency I can play without that Its another example of inno not giving a crap No transparency all you get is some canned response from support Now it makes sense why they removed the random Arch druid selection kit from the chests to reduce the tickets to support They knew...
  4. Andrew420

Wheres my newsletter 10 years of play always got a newsletter for each event WHY NOT THIS YEARS ST PATS EVENT EDIT this from support Thank you for contacting the Forge of Empires Support Team.The Event newsletters are a part of general offers and bonuses players may receive. Those offers are...
  5. Andrew420

Indication of 1 for 9 on GB's

1.9 is absolutely irrelevant to the developers. It's a player invented dynamic Ever since its creation has spawned a sense of entitlement from participants Players are not guaranteed a GB spot unless they can lock it If they dont know how to or when to lock it the fault lies with the owner or...
  6. Andrew420

It Traz worth keeping?

50k unattached troops ? Sounds as if you either dont fight or your att/def is so high you dont get many casualties Either way I would say that your traz is wasting space Mine not so much
  7. Andrew420

OK button in wrong position for auto fights

It only lasts about 6hrs its not all day Not from the time the neighborhood towers stop until the weekly competition starts again The button is in a slightly higher position because the battle results don't show the tower position The time is not a full day its about 6 or 8 hours when most...
  8. Andrew420

Event Winter event 2022 feedback

Getting the main event building without using diamonds this year shouldn't be a problem Seems to be almost a carbon copy of last year's event We need 10 upgrades We will get 2 if we finish all quests That leaves 8 that we need to get from earning grand prizes The 8th selection kit is the 16th...
  9. Andrew420

Not a Bug: Inappropriate opponent in PvP

https://forum.us.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/higher-age-units-guide-v2-13.37109/
  10. Andrew420

Octagon for attack vs attack battles

Octagon is what mma fighters fight in King of the hill is a game where you try to knock whoever's on top of hill off the hill Or 4 guys in an alley drinking beer :lol:
  11. Andrew420

Battlegrounds negotiations diamond rigged or just bad luck ??????

Its the same thing 800 out of 1000 in its simplest form is 4 out of 5
  12. Andrew420

PvP

Not only is it fair here is a link to show you how its done https://forum.us.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/higher-age-units-guide-v2-13.37109/
  13. Andrew420

Inequality in Guild Battlegrounds

https://forum.beta.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/guild-battlegrounds-watchtower-and-siege-camp-ability-re-balance.15644/
  14. Andrew420

Missing Guild admins

Contact support Asking on the forum will not get you the help you need
  15. Andrew420

One Click Aid and Motivate

Did you actually receive that or did someone else tell you thats what they got I only ask because I havent received any event currency from the bonus incidents Only from the usual incidents
  16. Andrew420

New Guild

Try reading first Its posted in the Houndsmoor section of the game worlds in the community section
  17. Andrew420

What unrefined goods are produced from GBs when you are in SAV?

Are you saying that your surprised someone advanced to SAV not knowing what unrefined goods are I'm not at all surprised
  18. Andrew420

Fiore village ever in antique store?

You have to be in the era you want first Then the building can be upgraded to that era
  19. Andrew420

Why 1.9 is awesome

No you spent 700 fps to lock in a spot that pays out 504 fps assuming you have lvl 80 arc So you actually lost 196 fps
  20. Andrew420

Plundering is actually stealing

Then what exactly are they stealing from you Pixels on a screen that arent worth anything