• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Indicate if sector was negotiated or fought

In some instances one is required to negotiate or to fight a sector to satisfy a quest;, if one is not finishing such province at once; one might not recall a week later which way such sector was taken. There are also quest requests to take a province either by negotiation or by fight; if...
  2. Frontenac

When you have a Frontenac GB and complete a Quest does the reward already show the "increased" value or is it a base value and you should see a "second" donation based on the level of your GB? DQ
  3. Cirgard not loading

I am only able to get onto "A" world. Both B & C are not loading. Anyone else having problem login into multiple worlds??
  4. Brisgard is not loading

Anyone else having trouble getting ont "B" world??
  5. Cry for Help

This quest request you concquer 2 sectors of either Houndsmoore or Zeldon-on-Sea and build 3 residential LMA blgs. However after conquering 2 sectors it tells/shows you that you need 3 sectors to complete this Quest. Till it is fixed, I belive we should get the Quest after conquering those 2...
  6. 70% load - Server Error

Anyone else having trouble getting onto "A"? It loads 70% than I get a Server Error
  7. Brisgard Down??

I cannot get on for last 30 min... is it down??
  8. Open Guild in new Tab

I would prefer to have Guild open in a separate tab so you could still interact with the game while checking the Guild info. Many times I will try to reply on Guild Forum only to have to close it and find info in my village before I can continue. Our Guild Forum - Alpha on "B" is very active...
  9. Open Guild in new Tab

I would prefer to have Guild open in a separate tab so you could still interact with the game while checking the Guild info. Many times I will try to reply on Guild Forum only to have to close it and find info in my village before I can continue. Our Guild Forum - Alpha on "B" is very active...
  10. Scouting 3+ days, 18K of coins and nothing

About 1 hour ago my scouts should have reached/discovered a province just east of Cragshire(?)... There is nothing to show for it!! No discovery and I lost 18000 coins!! I just about had it with this game
  11. Cannot get on ..

Stuck on 60% for the last hour... tried two different computers.. Anyone else with this difficulty??? P.S. Firefox gives this msg: Critical Error: Failed to load Main Does not even get to the 60%
  12. Ragu Quest - Calming Canturia

I am stuck on 556 points even-though I built gallows and than 2 bushes.. It does not move to get to 600 points so i can collect my reword. I have this for over 2 days and cannot complete Ragu Quest. I put in ticket, but nothing yet. Anyone else with the same problem??
  13. Not a Bug: Selling Roof Tile House- no increase in provided happiness

I sold Roof Tile House, it shows -44 people +44 happiness plus the cost going; but count of people down, but happiness stays the same (did not looked at coins or resources). I did that twice in a row just to make sure I was correct.[ Even left the game and logged in again, just in case, but no...
  14. Duplicate: Population in MINUS

I had an available population of 87 when I sold one Roof Tile House. Than suddenly it shows -7. Not sure what happened as only one sale was completed. This happened about 5 min before this post.