• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. New Content Quantum Incursions Feedback Thread

not sure if this was mentioned, when picking the goods in the QI city, it would be good to see the size of the buildings, as t is i have to come back to my main city, open that build menu & find the sizes there i'm guessing in time i will always pick the same 2 goods so wont need the info but...
  2. Your last word is the second word in my [bold]setence[\bold].

anything conceived by the same player could also easily be described like that
  3. anyone else just sticking around to see if INNO will create someting that feels like gvg ?

i think if they allowed GBs to be stored at their current level instead of resetting then we would set a lot more cities with a lot less gbs, its probably quite easy for some players to delete gbs as they were given free goods & bps & fps to build them but for older players gbs took a loooong...
  4. anyone else just sticking around to see if INNO will create someting that feels like gvg ?

i find it similar to the early days of gvg....having to do manual iron age fighting, begging players to donate goods & units (this time to nodes & not treasury & defence armies), not a lot of players interested in such a boring feature
  5. Event New Mini Challenge Feedback Thread

its got to the stage that there's so much petty squabbling going on here that its impossible to know what the thread is even about anymore
  6. antique dealer

First off you ask Inno to change the items in the AD so you're obviously not happy about the current setup Then you find out that they are doing exactly what you have asked of them & still you aren't happy It looks like it is becoming increasingly impossible to make players happy, unless Inno...
  7. New Content Quantum Incursions Feedback Thread

so we know that forgotten temples are active for 28 days & give 50% attack & 50% defender boost tourney grounds are active for 14 days & give 25% attack & 25% defender boost but does these boosts stack? if you have 1 of each do you get 75% attack & defence? also would 2 forgotten temples give...
  8. New Content Quantum Incursions Feedback Thread

I really having trouble getting used to the 10 hour production times, its so far removed from any other timings in the game especially as its constantly building & selling for the 1st few days til we get a good town setup, between that & the slow manual battles i think I'll forget to check in &...
  9. New Content Guilds Update Feedback

or they could have made it a set with the last province & each building got improved stats when beside each other, as it is people will keep the speakers because its a memorial of sorts but the new last province isn't worth building
  10. The end of GVG

its nice to get a new building to mark the ending of gvg but the building is a bit pathetic in terms of bonuses
  11. Event St. Patrick's Day 2024 discussion

wow, i've never heard of them before today, this topic could nearly do with its own discussion thread
  12. Event St. Patrick's Day 2024 discussion

can i ask a daft off topic question, what is a jester stage farm & how does it work
  13. Event St. Patrick's Day 2024 discussion

it asked specifically about the rival bonuses so i assumed it was the time skips & manager promotions that were won in the rivals that they meant so yes, they do carry over & can be used in other towns, i also assumed that players knew that everything resets in a new town
  14. Good Tips's

new roads & houses can be built on the top of old ones (if they are the same size) so no need to sell the old 1s first
  15. Event St. Patrick's Day 2024 discussion

i like this event as luck has very little to do with it (which is a bit ironic for an irish based event), the towns & the mechanics & tasks are the same for every1, its a case of finding a strategy & following it
  16. Funny In-game pics

Maybe the staff are just doing a big spring clean
  17. City Option to disable the Reward Notification Window when collecting in your city

considering that the forum moderator is a volunteer role, who would want to take it on & deal with the abuse that some players think is ok
  18. New Idea: GBG - Handicap

This assumes that every guild is weaker than the 1s above it so where does the handicap stop? If #12 has 30 fights less then by the time you get to #50 then they have such a handicap that they'll only need to open the map to conquer a sector
  19. Event Wildlife Event 2024 Feedback Thread

you still have a couple of days so its possible to wait until ge starts 2moro or you have the other options of attacking some neighbours, or the pvp arena or the map, there are several ways to complete this task