• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. St Patricks

Perhaps it is trying to reproduce the feeling that you get when trying to read the Dublin novel "Ulysses" by James Joyce?
  2. Trading Guilds in Arvahall

I would like to know if anyone can recommend an active Trading Guild in Arvahall. I am in a Guild but Trading ( esp in Tomorrow ) appears moribund with fair trades sitting there unanswered. I am happy to chip in with GE but not fussed about GvG
  3. Asymmetrical Warfare

So, i've got to the High Middle Ages and progress in the technology has gotten sloow - esp as i am not purchasing Diamonds. Added to that are the constant plunderings by far more advanced neighbours - equivalent to rifles against spears and harsh language! Given that catching up with said...
  4. Fixed: Medals reduced!!!!Not Sure whether this is a Bug...

Oh, that would make sense! Is the medal tally on the overall ranking page a cumulative total of acheivement then?
  5. Fixed: Medals reduced!!!!Not Sure whether this is a Bug...

I didn't want to post a new thread on medal loss as this might be just a temp glitch. I'm in Arvahall and the medals total in the top bar just dropped dramatically! Last time I checked it was 65 or thereabouts and now it's 15. Yet if I look on my overall status ranking it has me as having 75...
  6. Rogue Hideout - Where is it?

Thank you to Huntra and Taeriyn :D
  7. Rogue Hideout - Where is it?

I hope this the right area to bring this up. I collected over 400 eggs and "brought" a rogue hideout. Or rather, i had 400 eggs taken and no rogue hideout appeared. i looked in the Buildings menu but there was nothing. Could someone help me out here? I have been playing for a couple of...