• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Forwarded: Special offer pop-ups completely crash the game

World: ALL Browser and Version: ANY (pc) Overview of the bug: When special offer pop-ups appear on screen the game completely locks up requiring a refresh of the browser, however when refreshing the browser it cannot connect for up to 3 minutes, giving errors such as "unable to connect to...
  2. Fixed: Army Selection Glitch

problem selecting unattached units in army selection screen windows 10 chrome , edge, firefox (latest versions) when selecting the drop down for all / attached / unattached it appears that frequently the unattached selection briefly appears in the drop down menu and then gets over-written as...
  3. Not a Bug: delete building jumped to GB

i was doing a quest to build 8 residences from current age, so was building 1 and deleting it and repeating this 8 times whilst i was doing this a guildmate posted some fps into my Arctic orangery and the delete option asked if i wanted to delete the Orangery fortunately i spotted this and...