• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. New Bug: Parallel Worlds ... ? (LOL)

which server group is he in ? which group are you in ? EN = english international US = english USA this often seems to happen, people get confused as to which set of servers they actually logged into, all the worlds are the same but different names and repeated across multiple server groups
  2. Lost Founder!!

a new founder will be appointed automatically after 30 days highest rights / longest time with those rights will become founder
  3. Update Update to 1.217 Feedback

you can have exclamation marks that pop-up over things when it's not necessary, you can have big bouncy arrows etc.. pointing out that there is an event running and which won't go away until you have completed several "click on this & now this" tasks, but... you can't have collection icons over...
  4. New Bug: Fall Event Quest Bug

visit 15 taverns or motive 25 =part 1 of the quest, coins = part 2 of the quest, parts 1 & 2 must be completed notice how only the top part with "OR" has turned green and got ticks
  5. Do our neighbours change?

yes - every 2 weeks normally, although this can be temporarily suspended during some events, when those events end the neighbourhood shuffle resumes its normal schedule
  6. Update Update to 1.211 Feedback

if they don't login and play then they haven't aided or visited the tavern @Blurt so i don't see a problem with that once a week , aid and tavern visit from the event history, check social bar, anyone left isn't aiding or visiting tavern quite easy to sort out the dead wood
  7. Defensive Army AI

i love this idea of "stealing" - everything on the servers is owned by Inno Games , all the players are doing is changing the data at the discretion of Inno Games who let you play for free within their rules. anything in the game has no real world value
  8. Defensive Army AI

and once again - you all started with exactly the same resources and chances, one person used those to make themselves stronger , they developed a better strategy and put in more time and effort why would anyone bother to do that if they didn't benefit from it ? when i started playing , i got...
  9. Defensive Army AI

once again you claim it is unfair, a player who has been playing longer / more often and has bigger / better stuff than you please explain why someone who has put in more effort than you should be penalised for that ? you claim that bigger players are bullies, your attitude that they should...
  10. Defensive Army AI

the hood changes rarely mix different ages, if someone ends up 1 age higher it is usually because they aged up just after a hood change it is called strategy, this is a strategy game , and they just out-smarted you
  11. Defensive Army AI

everybody has access to exactly the same attack / defence boosts, everybody starts from exactly the same position when starting a world. what you do from then on determines every attack / defence / plunder, the risk of being plundered makes people actually log on and collect stuff, ie play the...
  12. Confirmed: Weird black pixels

if it appears in 2 different browsers (with different rendering engines) then it is unlikely to be browser related, if it was happening to lots of people then it would have received a lot complaints. my advice would be to run hardware diagnostics ( full stress test ) on both the PC and the...
  13. Challenges involving more than 30 friends taverns are useless and unbalanced

on one world someone sent me a friend request today, so I accepted , and shortly after removed them again, the reason.... you can't visit a tavern for 24 hours from accepting a friend request, noticed that I still sat in their tavern, so i obviously kicked them from list for inactivity in the...
  14. Academy LMA

given the amount of things available in the game to increase your resources: daily challenges, great buildings, event building sets, assorted buildings that give goods/ coins/ supplies/ medals /fps etc.. guild expeditions, guild battlegrounds, being in a supportive guild, raising the guild...
  15. Price tags

Generally banks charge for business accounts, holding several accounts in different currencies would cost Inno money, as would transferring the money between accounts in different currencies ( exchange rate, plus services charges) most international trade is done in US dollars, some in other...
  16. Different behavior during login from browser

try specifically "fr0" not just "fr"
  17. Different behavior during login from browser

if you have a bookmark that you use , make sure it fr0.forgeofempres.com and not fr11.forgeofempires.com this usually forces it to display the login screen the same applies to this server - use en0 , usa- use us0 etc..
  18. [Feedback] Message Center Changes

the 3 line "enter message" box is a pain too, 5 or 6 should be the minimum size at least just try copy and paste a list which needs amending and scrolling through it, or writing a message of several lines and having it all scroll out of sight, makes proof reading anything before hitting send a...
  19. Inequality in Guild Battlegrounds

best way to deal with the imbalance - get yourself in the upper half of the imbalance hard work, determination and a good strategy regarding levelling up your attack boosts etc.. will get you there
  20. Cold: Color coding for player names

it is quite simple to see the exact status of the player if the system current,ly used in the ranking list is used it will either display 0 icons , or 1 or 2 or all 3 you can see at a glance whether they are guild, friend, hood, some combination of 1,2 or 3 of those, or no icon=just another...