• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. eeyore

Unformatted: "Buy Forge Points" :diamond purchase directly below coins

A very troublesome feature has been introduced: Inno have added the ability to purchase with diamonds DIRECTLY underneath the coins. This could cause players unwittingly clicking on the diamond purchase instead of "coins". Clearly separation is needed as accidentally purchasing with diamonds...
  2. eeyore

Do Not Suggest: Trading of special events buildings including upgrades within the guild for coins/goods or supplies

Within the guild, we always have the issue whereby some players have an abundance of upgrades to special events buildings. Also, some guild members have two or three special events buildings that they do not use. Allow TRADING WITHIN the GUILD for such buildings and upgrades. This way, the...
  3. eeyore

Poor algorithms make city "defence" pointless - it favours the attacker always

Troops are lined up as follows: My City Defence: 4x Ninja + 4x rocket troop (i.e. Ninjas go first) - all Virtual Era - with around 380% defence boost / 70% attack boost (so not too bad( My Attacker: 1 SINGLE hover tank - 7 rogues. My attacker ALWAYS wins. Why? Inno's AI makes my Ninjas...
  4. eeyore

Inno's Modelling of city defences / attacks / plundering

This morning, as usual, my city was attacked successfully by a player with a huge amount of points. Whilst it is clear that these players do nothing but attacking to get to these huge points, there is something very wrong with Inno's artificial intelligence that is programmed in. -Without a...
  5. eeyore

OPT OUT OF frequent Neighbourhood adjustments

Why can players not "opt OUT" of neighbourhood change once a player is happy. Elvenar is already featuring an opt-out button.
  6. eeyore

Will disconnecting the city disable egg hiding and retrieving?

Due to not having the internet for a few days and not wanting a particular attacker and plunderer to plunder, I will disconnect my town hall, thus making the city "disconnected". 1) Will my guild and friends still be able to hide eggs? 2) Will I still be able to pick up eggs? Thank you.
  7. eeyore

Not a Bug: Quests appear in wrong language

Arvahall: Browser and Version:Firefox 23.0.x Quest for English version appear in foreign language: Screenshots: How often this occurs:First time Urgency: Preventative Actions:How can i, It's a quest! Summary:I was presented with a new quest in a language different to the game I have...
  8. eeyore

Not a Bug: paved road not working in "Betrayal" quest

World:Arvahall Browser and Version:Firefox 23.x Overview of the bug:Quest "Betrayal" asks to build 18 paved lanes or 18 brick roads: recognises brick roads but not paved lanes Screenshots: How often this occurs:ALWAYS when trying to build "paved lanes" Urgency:high Preventative...
  9. eeyore

Duplicate: game very slow and high graphics usage for progressive and industrial era

Arvahall Firefox 22.0 Overview of the bug:high graphics usage Screenshots:none Occurs always Urgency:? Preventative Actions: not play the game Summary:On motivating / polishing neighbours in the progressive and industrial era the game slows down greatly, increasing usage of...
  10. eeyore

merger of neighbourhoods in Arvahall / attacks

I have noticed that the merger of neighbourhoods in A. resulted in a very odd mixture of mostly high rated players and there are hardly any very low ranking players left at all. And even though I have not even conquered progressive or industrial age towers (for battle), I keep getting attacked...
  11. eeyore

Not a Bug: unable to list goods on offer - after goods put on trade

On a number of occasions, I have tried the following: 1) list goods for trade (e.g. have a total of 20 e.g. granite and listing it for trade, leaving NIL granite in possession) 2) I am trying to advertise what i have on trade by going into "Town Hall" and "Profile" 3) on attempting to...
  12. eeyore

BUG: Armies / troops go "missing" after "negotiating" for territory

Twice now, I have had troops (army / soldiers etc) go "missing" from my array of men after negotiating to obtain a territory. Yesterday, I negotiated in "Paruuch", time at 19.52 hrs. I took a screenprint at 19.51 hrs and 56 seconds and a further one at 20.06 hrs 42 seconds. Negotiation took...