• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. drixe

Inequality in Guild Battlegrounds

So it's good that they at least have time to create new premium buildings then, so we can pay them
  2. drixe

What will happen to unused GBG Fragments of Tower of Champions ?

yea.. In my server if u get lucky, u will be rewared with tower, if not then gg for you, So if there will be no possible way to complete the tower in the future if u collected for exmaple 6000/7500, then luck is what u need to complete next one. and forget about old tower.
  3. drixe

So in summary - they know but will do nothing about it at the moment
  4. drixe

What will happen to unused GBG Fragments of Tower of Champions ?

I hope so, otherwise its GG, because matchmaking in GBG its sooooo broken. why? there is my post why: https://forum.en.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/inequality-in-guild-battlegrounds.42548/page-27
  5. drixe

Yea, matchmaking in this game is broken as f.. 'you can get to diamond leauge, gr8, welcome!, u can win the tower!' BG start: get rolled with 7 inactive or 'noob' guilds - 'hell yea its awesome!' after 14 days: BG start: get rolled with 2 best guilds and get on the floor and drink their...
  6. drixe

New BG start, explain to me Mods how is this fun and competetive? after like an hour 2 biggest guilds fight each other, and rest will bearly leave the base.. we can only watch... the matchmaking is broken /edit This is stats after 5-6 hours, Pity.. they should have not take this one sector...