• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. New Content Mini Challenges Feedback Thread

Whatever, man. Just be chill. ;)
  2. New Content Mini Challenges Feedback Thread

He, he, would not call it a "change", rather a polish. Doesn't make sense to change the name to a very similar one and then continue a conversation with Agent from were we left.
  3. New Content Mini Challenges Feedback Thread

Public statements are expected to be questioned. You're questioning my statement. It's called "freedom of speech". Anything wrong with expressing rights to freedom of speech? Nope. End of discussion.
  4. New Content Mini Challenges Feedback Thread

It's useless to you as a player who has made a conscious choice to use the P2W option. Not useless in it's entirety. Calling it "a useless feature" is like building assumptions purely based on egocentric needs. Your ceiling of expectations is higher that of a f2p casual user, therefore you're...
  5. New Content Mini Challenges Feedback Thread

So, does it bother you or not?
  6. New Content Mini Challenges Feedback Thread

If that's the case, aren't they doing a bad job at it? What costs? Time?
  7. New Content Mini Challenges Feedback Thread

In that case that proves that Rival questline and minigame are two separate entities, and that first board with right colors is not a designed head start, but random. Thanks for your feedback. Just realized you could leave the last board on day before Rival unfinished, if it has the right colors.
  8. New Content Mini Challenges Feedback Thread

Wrong. The percentage of a possibility to get a daily special from a chest increases with the size of the chest. Players trying to reach silver/gold league focus on creating larger chests. You already mentioned two completely different approaches of how this event can be played, derailing your...
  9. New Content Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023 Feedback Thread

How does it appear in the event log?
  10. New Content Mini Challenges Feedback Thread

Nope. What's the purpose of an event? To do something fun and get something extra. Rival questline in itself doesn't change that and doesn't punish a player if left partly done or not started at all. You still get to participate in an event and have the chance of getting the main(!) event...
  11. New Content Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023 Feedback Thread

Just tested it. Yes, the total number of fights decreased if a building is deleted, even if another guild is working on that sector. Thanks for pointing it out. Sounds like a next level strat to force a close on a sector to make it available after 4 VP calculations instead of 5.
  12. New Content Mini Challenges Feedback Thread

Conclusions and observations after completing 3 Rival challenges. Was it possible to finish them for free: Yes Boards without the needed color for quests: Yes Did luck change the outcome of finishing Rival quests: No Did I use diamonds: Yes (was impatient to get few dozens of coins from quests...
  13. New Content Mini Challenges Feedback Thread

So there were no red blocks on the first board? Did I understand that right?
  14. New Content Mini Challenges Feedback Thread

Both tasks in same first ticket?
  15. Inequality in Guild Battlegrounds

After reading a lot of opinions and frustrations about GBG match ups and now having a Plat season, where my guild is intentionally trying to stay in P3 to have a lower Diamond next round, problems of GBG became more apparent to me. Current system doesn't promote competitive behaviour of guilds...
  16. Keyboard shortcuts for PC users

Community made guide for keyboard shortcuts. Something missing in the guide? Post it. The definition could be better? Post it. Esc - close in-game window, notifications Tip: Cancel event minigame reward animations when using golden ticket. PRODUCTION BUILDINGS 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 - shortcuts for...
  17. Inequality in Guild Battlegrounds

No matter if rules are enforced or not, Desypetes's statement "that is called cheating a strong guild out of what it should really of won" is false, accusing innocent players of wrongdoing. And that's not ok.
  18. Inequality in Guild Battlegrounds

I agree with the opinion that money should not dictate, who wins GBG. Skill, dedication, the capabilities of your "grey", leadership should be the cornerstones of victories. That's an opinion, not a statement. But if someone decides to "buy" their wins, that's also fine with me. Someone is...
  19. Inequality in Guild Battlegrounds

If you close a sector less than a minute before VP calculation, you actually get 5 hours worth of VP. So, 2 hours of VP boosted for free. I apologize, English is not my native language. Are we talking about the same subject? It think I lost you there. I asked Desypete, what rules are broken...
  20. Inequality in Guild Battlegrounds

Can you refer to the Forge of Empires rules that are against building in-game alliances? It sounds like you're lines between "i don't like it" and "it's against the rules" are blurred.