• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. New Content Quantum Incursions Feedback Thread

No. Making the game into a series of chores does not make it enjoyable, and this does reflect the majority of comments both here and in the guild threads.
  2. New Content Quantum Incursions Feedback Thread

I don't disagree, but that misses the point I was making. To me, and to many players who have commented in this forum, the changes which have been made in the last year or so, and especially the last six months, have changed the game in such a way as to make it far less enjoyable. For example...
  3. New Content Quantum Incursions Feedback Thread

It used to be that FoE was one of the best regarded F2P games. But recent developments have focussed on removing the interesting aspects of the game, for example GvG and the devaluing of so many GBs. Now one just has to collect fragments and fiddle with one's city to fit in the new buildings...
  4. New Content Quantum Incursions Feedback Thread

I think this is the nub of the problem. The problem is not with the developers but with the owners. The developers are constrained to do what the owners tell them to do. For the owners to make more money, they need quick profits and to show a healthy balance sheet. Then they just have to sell...
  5. Event New Mini Challenge Feedback Thread

a I said you were more interested in making an ill-mannered response, as you again demonstrate.
  6. Event New Mini Challenge Feedback Thread

Look to yourself. You don't even pay attention to what was said in the post you are responding to. How is that relevant? The game was made good before I started playing, and not by the current developers. Obviously, as I am neither ignorant of coding nor an imbecile, I have have noticed that...
  7. Event New Mini Challenge Feedback Thread

It was you who made the decision, not I (I am SAJM and had no trouble completing the quest). Of course you should accept the consequences of that decision. But as usual Agent is more interested in producing an ill mannered response concerning something said when I was not even playing than in...
  8. Event New Mini Challenge Feedback Thread

To complete the questline will take 10 blacksmiths/pumpkins (I got my 10th pumpkin from the quests) and 10 complete all supply productions. My city has been producing enough fragments to have plenty to spare. . Also a stack of medals for fights in PvP & GE. I haven't a problem there. In 40 mins...
  9. Event New Mini Challenge Feedback Thread

So we have a Rival quest-line which requires Iron Age players to exchange items in the antiques dealer with no alternative. Is it spite, or just more evidence that the current team of developers just randomly do stuff without ever bothering to find out how the game works or think about the...
  10. New Content Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023 Feedback Thread

Unfortunately I don't think this is the plan. The intention with the main building is that only one guild, the strongest in each world, should get level 2 each championship, and they should also get more Tourneys etc, ensuring that no other guild should get a look in. The rest of the table is to...
  11. Update Update to version 1.275 Feedback Thread

It is a minor cosmetic adjustment to something that must surely have left Inno feeling that they had egg on their faces. But it makes no difference. The ranking table will be pretty much as nonsensical as before, just with the most extreme absurdity removed, and it will make no difference to...
  12. New Content Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023 Feedback Thread

No he never listens. If you read back you will see that he finds feed back to Inno quite offensive and focuses on making inane and insulting remarks to anyone who attempts to use the forum for its intended purpose. Of course he knows this and does it quite deliberately.
  13. New Content Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023 Feedback Thread

It sounds uninspired and uninspiring to me. More of the same, with some variations. It is a shame, because GvG was by far the most interesting part of the game, and kept many players involved in the game year after year, and it had a quite unique structure. It is a pity they did not try to...
  14. New Content Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023 Feedback Thread

Precisely. A central purpose of this thread is feedback about flawed mechanics. Your only interest is in trolling.
  15. New Content Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023 Feedback Thread

My view is that unnecessary garbage is not feed back. Remember I was responding to a post in which you said, in effect, that you had no interest in feedback and were in no position to do anything about it.
  16. New Content Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023 Feedback Thread

I could point out that this is a thread for feedback to Inno, not for eliciting the opinion of Agent. Of course there is something you can do. You can shut up and allow Inno to listen to feed back without having to wade through streams of unnecessary garbage generated by Agent/KoI. You should...
  17. New Content Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023 Feedback Thread

Doubtless he should have been. That may be inconceivable, but it is not as inconceivable as the notion that the stream off inanities to which we are subjected, showing identical views and behaviour, could come from more than one source, particularly when one takes into account that one starts...
  18. New Content Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023 Feedback Thread

The guild does not change much from one season to the next, but their opposition is determined by the matchmaking algorithm. They don't have to "go for" a big win. They find themselves against weaker opposition and get a big win doing much the same as any other season. They don't "go for" a sink...
  19. New Content Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023 Feedback Thread

Do you mean the matchmaking system? I don't agree. I think it is now and always has been thoroughly unpleasant, like throwing heavyweights into a ring with Welterweights. If you mean the ranking system, then it is farcical, as it does not accurately reflect guild strength (ideally ranking should...