• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Truth and Honour Clan Recruiting

How big is the guild? I am in The Netherguard currently
  2. If you had to do it all again

That's a shame, was really hoping a new world would open soon. Guess I'll make U my second world then, at least for now.
  3. Closed WTII Reboot Week #3 10/07/23

Question: How do you get fight bonusses for the fights in GE5. Sint Basil does not provide for this or does it?
  4. If you had to do it all again

Thats right, I mean if, and if it's a yes, when the new international world Vingrid will open. Have had a break from FoE and took up my old world (Rugnir) again about a month ago. But I also want to a real brand spanking new one to explore. Started on Uceria, that's the newest, but almost a...
  5. If you had to do it all again

There have been things I would do different but not alot, have not made that many mistakes. I would be more active in keeping the city up to date like replace special buildings that are not that special anymore (mainly attack and defense bonusses) and would make a few changes in GB's. Would...