• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Ashtro

Small guilds in GbG

Did you come up with that line, or that was what your stepfather say to you when you smart mouth at your mother?
  2. Ashtro

Community vote

It seems like you're never ever happy with the game no matter what implementation was introduced. There's always something that you dislike. But why are you still playing it? The more you complain, the more it's not going to be fixed. I have chosen 10 items from the given list with my eyes...
  3. Ashtro

Small guilds in GbG

You are so very mean lean pure a**!!!
  4. Ashtro

Can I play on my phone w/o the app?

I can't either, so I guess you do need to play this game on the FoE app.
  5. Ashtro

Your last word is the second word in my [bold]setence[\bold].

A frog can be charming.
  6. Ashtro

Viking settlement help?

Why would you settle for only a package of fragments (not a complete set by the way) as a reward, rather than taking a fragment as one reward and hence you would have more rewards . It sounds more enticing anyway as I'd definitely choose to receive more than one reward any day.
  7. Ashtro

Viking settlement help?

There are more than one fragment, so yes, "rewards."
  8. Ashtro

Viking settlement help?

Which would be the additional rewards comparison to finishing off the settlement outside the time limit normally.
  9. Ashtro

Viking settlement help?

The time limit is for additional rewards. However, you can still continue and try to complete the quests. You may need to iterate the questline in order to obtain rewards such as upgrades, etc...
  10. Ashtro

New Idea: Improvement of QI Officer controls.

So what exactly is your point with the music vid? You could have just save yourself so much time and effort by posting "Dream on."
  11. Ashtro

Forum Trophy points

I am constantly working on my post counts, because to me it's like another game in itself and of course with a little sense of achievement.
  12. Ashtro

Notification boxes when collecting rewards

I feel playing this game is similar to playing pokies on Saturday nights. By clicking on the wrong thing at the wrong time would've cost you diamonds and cash.
  13. Ashtro

Possible Removal of Alcatraz

Let those inmates in the Traz be free once again.
  14. Ashtro

New Idea: Improvement of QI Officer controls.

Stop dipping your nose in everything and turn it into a potential battle ground mate. I would sit on your thick fat head when I see you.
  15. Ashtro

The trolls of the century would be, in no particular order...
  16. Ashtro

Penguin Pluckers Media?
  17. Ashtro

Wyvern Smithy & Jumpin’ Pumpkin

Her words were quoted in my post, so it would be really helpful if you could read. But hey, if people are having a major issue with me trying to increase my post count then I shall not delete it.
  18. Ashtro

Wyvern Smithy & Jumpin’ Pumpkin

You are a horrible witch with a pure ass for name calling here as I have yet given any comments in this subject.
  19. Ashtro

My hourglass telling me that it's time to go to work.
  20. Ashtro

Red wine or white wine, please take a pick.