• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. 2023 Anniversary Event questions and non feedback comment

40% of my spawn will result in no keys. !00% chance of not getting a key. This is happening too often and my averages so far would suggest a level 8 building is my best bet. Isn't this supposed to be a celebration event and not a torture test.???????????
  2. Event Anniversary Event 2023 Feedback

It was broken in Beta and is still broken now. I have had colours which only have either the bottom half or the top half so merging is impossible. Also when you are given only lvl 1 spawns and there are no locked lvl 1 or level 2 gems kinda makes it fruitless to progress.
  3. 2023 St Patricks Event questions and non feedback comment

I think its unfair for some players to receive the 500 pots via the newsletter and others don't. Everyone who is signed up to the newsletter should get the pots.
  4. Do Not Suggest: Battlegrounds scaling cost of siege camps

Proposal: Scaling of Province buildings depending on Guild size similar to GE cost calculations Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested? Did not find anything Reason: To allow smaller guilds...