• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Event Winter Event 2023 Feedback Thread

Looking at another site, I can see that last year each rush quest was 5 stars and daily quest 15 stars. This year that has been doubled to 10 and 30 stars. I'll leave it to the maths experts, but it seems like double the stars for a third less matches.
  2. General conversation

Were you close to taking them and the other guild destroyed their buildings, making the sectors yours?
  3. New Content Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023 Feedback Thread

You are not up against every other guild in GE. You are in a league with up to 7 other guilds each week, so you will always be on the screen. A lot of guilds will look for a percentage of 100% in the final score, as being ok. (That is every member completing 64/64 encounters). Some guilds look...
  4. Confirmed: Buying FP's then trying to spend them in GB hangs up game

Same issue with buying attempts in GE with medals (buy 8 it hangs, other amounts fine)
  5. Event Halloween Event 2023 Feedback Thread

True, but not quite the whole story. You will receive the boss reward, win or die, but only if you survive will you get the bonus for the remaining cards
  6. Event Halloween Event 2023 Feedback Thread

I'm quite enjoying this event. Actually having to think makes a nice change from the usual mind numbing minigames. The only bit I'm unsure of at the moment is quantity of teeth to use per run, but that will be part of the learning curve. Might dig out some Steve Jackson books out of nostalgia...
  7. Update Update to 1.268 Feedback

It's already there. The middle of the three symbols in the bottom left when in reconstruction mode.
  8. Event Soccer Event 2023 Feedback Thread

I'm certainly seeing a lot less event currency than I was. It seemed like it dropped when I finished the rush quests and caught up on the daily quests (around quest 40). Almost as if the incidents are returning a percentage of quest currency earned that / previous day. Can't see any reason why...
  9. Update Update to 1.263 Feedback

The Witch Doctor change does seem strange. All production options are for supplies, the same as Fan Shop, Confectionary and Foeberge Shop, and it is now in a carousel with Cider Mill and Rosarium, which produce different things depending on time. Surely all the supply only buildings should be in...
  10. Closed WTII Reboot Week #2 03/07/23

Another week, another try
  11. Closed WTII Reboot Week #1 26/06/23

Well, let's have another try
  12. Closed WTII Reboot Week #1 26/06/23

Not the winning time
  13. Closed WTII Reboot Week #1 26/06/23

random time - random guess
  14. New Bug: 2 lane road

Tarmac Road is the first 2 lane street. It is unlocked with the very first tech in PE.
  15. Confirmed: Stone age story Quest in SAJM

Same quest popped up for me in VF. Completed it and back to VF quests.
  16. Thread Chat

It sounds like you are suggesting an option that would basically be the same as is available in Message Centre -Social, but that would remove the need to close the box every time you want to do another action.
  17. Update Update to 1.252 Feedback

I'd go with the option to disable them (same as you can for animations etc)
  18. New year resolutions - 2023 FOE wishful thinking

The thing I'd most like is the ability to search for all buildings in a set, rather than searching for each part of a set.