• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. WilhelmScream

Ability to Like/"react" to messages in-game.

I promise that i wasn't giving You attitude :P what i was referring to was the mentions of "Visual Aid" in the link that You gave me. What if i follow the format but some sections of it are just empty :D ?
  2. WilhelmScream

I can try to cut this simple concept up into topics but is there any point if i'm not going to be adding any images to the post ? That was one of the points, right ?
  3. WilhelmScream

Thanks for the links- I adjusted a setting to do with the Poll.
  4. WilhelmScream

It could cut down on clutter and also potentially increase the number of visible participants in a given conversations therefore creating a greater sense of an active community within a Guild since so many responses to a given message come down to a Yes/No answer. Or there could be messages to...