• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. New Content Guilds Update Feedback

All I really have to say is that, out of all the guild features in this game, GvG was the only one where I really dreamed. I imaged the feeling of conquering so many sectors they couldn't fit on the screen, getting all my friends to amass huge armies to smash through entire sectors, etc. My...
  2. New Content Guilds Update Feedback

I do agree that the time zone requirements are unusual, and do not make it easy, however I do find that even though I can't do recalc fighting, I still do a lot of contributing to GvG. I do share your views on Guild Raids, I hope it doesn't have strange time requirements. Have a nice day (:
  3. New Content Guilds Update Feedback

I am part of a relatively small guild(17 players), and I find we can do good damage in GvG. About half our players are on mobile, and they are more than happy to let browser people handle GvG for the guild. We are in Diamond/Platinum League GBG, and with GvG added on we can stay in the top 30...