• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Not a Bug: Cannot do quests that require building decorations from your age

Yes, those decorations also work. Thanks :)
  2. Not a Bug: Cannot do quests that require building decorations from your age

The decoration just has to be from the current age. I will keep a lookout during events and expeditions for those buildings. I'll consider the carrier route, but either way it's going to take a long time. I'm just glad I'm not stuck at the quest.
  3. Not a Bug: Cannot do quests that require building decorations from your age

Ah, I feel silly now. I was only taking provinces when told to by the quest. Thanks for the help guys :)
  4. Not a Bug: Cannot do quests that require building decorations from your age

This isn't a side quest. In order to progress to Mars on the map I need to complete this quest, so I can advance on to the next age. The Space Carrier needs goods from the Asteroid Belt age, I can try and trade for the the goods but it looks like that is my only option. Luckily I do have the...
  5. Not a Bug: Cannot do quests that require building decorations from your age

I know, and I am focussed on doing the story quests to catch up. But I can't because one of the quests needs something from my age that I cannot get, so I can't advance the story. The story quest I am on needs to build a current age decoration building, but I can't build any decorations from my...
  6. Not a Bug: Cannot do quests that require building decorations from your age

Hi, I am currently in Space Age Mars and cannot progress due to not having any Mars Ore, which I think are unlocked when you complete story quests in that age. But my story quest is still at Oceanic Future and one of the quests (New Materials) requires building decorations from the current age...