• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Platypus Queen

2023 Forge Bowl questions and non feedback comment

I know I'm up to date on FoE updates on my iPad...but I'll have to check where I'm at with the ios version itself. Thanks for replying.
  2. Platypus Queen

2023 Forge Bowl questions and non feedback comment

I can't open the quests for the new event on my ipad. The game crashes every time I touch the man in the helmet, despite doing full ipad reboots. I can open the field though and pick the player to move up the field. I have to use my desktop to check and do the quests. Am I the only one...
  3. Platypus Queen

Closed Haiku Contest

Southern hemisphere entry. (Spring is perfect beach weather in Australia!) Title: Gall of the Wild Squawks of circling gulls Whiff of plump, hot, salty chips. Dart. Snatch. Howls. Winner!