• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Huygens the Humorous

New Content Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023 Feedback Thread

Agent327 completely misses the point and takes this personally. Agent, the idea here is to give customer feedback to the organisation/business that is Inno. Please do not forget the importance of a business's customer base, lest you go bust!
  2. Huygens the Humorous

GbG used to be exciting and worth spending a few diamonds to gain an edge against viable competitors. Now, it is pretty much over on day one. We then wait for another ten days for the fragments. I don’t mind paying for entertainment; everyone must earn a living. But I’ll not pay for something...
  3. Huygens the Humorous

Inequality in Guild Battlegrounds

The new GbG is a farce. Large guilds won't grow and neither will the small. The map stagnates and no one builds or fights. Inno has made a complete mess of this and need to sort it out.
  4. Huygens the Humorous

When will the changes be reverted, or at least tone down this unadulterated NERF? GbG is completely dead now!
  5. Huygens the Humorous

Are you still "looking forward to this change"? They just killed the game for me and many others. I'm looking for something new to spend my money on!
  6. Huygens the Humorous

New Content Space Age Titan Feedback Thread

I've met no one in game who has a good word for SAT. Many long-term players are ready to quit. You can't NERF players who have been here for years and not expect them to give up. Or is that what Inno expects, to make room for the new!