• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. anyone else just sticking around to see if INNO will create someting that feels like gvg ?

well i beg to differ lots of app players have more troops then what they need and this game needs a sink hole to use those troops gvg was great for that
  2. anyone else just sticking around to see if INNO will create someting that feels like gvg ?

yea it's a real shame FoE devs don't create something that feels like gvg
  3. anyone else just sticking around to see if INNO will create someting that feels like gvg ?

well only way this replaces gvg is fact it's being implemented right after gvg got cancelled. cause in no way in my mind that this replaces gvg i'm just hanging around and loging in once a week or 2 so my city does'nt get deleated in case they do implement something that feels like gvg
  4. New Content Quantum Incursions Feedback Thread

this is total crap they did'nt use their imagination to create this they just copied and pasted troops and buildings from iron age they could have done like with egypt setelment and give us new troops realy not going to do that on live i tryed it on beta but won't do that on live rip gvg it's a...
  5. The end of GVG

did not know that my guild founder shad23 has it
  6. Funny In-game pics

lol no one in tavern and no options for your table in your tavern and someone stole your seats
  7. Daily Reward

just under big chest in the daily log-in bonus window there's a countdown normaly you should be able to clic on new reward at end of that countdown next to countdown it says next reward so at end of count-down you should be able to get the new reward Knight of ICE pls if you don't know answer...
  8. Dear FOE Developers. You are destroying your own game.

used to be that you could build a farm by only loging in while events play the mini game while the daily special was WW and only colect your town
  9. New Content Guild Expedition Level 5 Feedback Thread

i would do the same thing but don't have enough red % buildings that i can place for moment , great way to protest their GE changes shad
  10. Do Not Suggest: Att/Def 2 x City switch.

good idea if your against pls say why cause at moment you need to alocate so much land to def your red attack % would suffer and most won't re-do their city just for lvl 5 of GE especialy for the rewards they offer for that lvl INNO at least needs to balance GE so it offers other things then...
  11. Guild Rankings

needs to be formated
  12. Guild Rankings

prity sure you can get in top 20 guilds with only doing gvg
  13. tick box to send multiple trades in one shot

great idea so much useless clics in this game
  14. Official 'Looking for Friends' Thread

i have lots of space in my friend list am now active and am selling goods for great buildings at great prices private msg me in game for details
  15. beta forum spoiler GE lvl 5

realy hope this does not go live like it is now if it does i predict eather a riot or guilds will massively not open it pls INNO rethink your numbers i sugest players go massively open yourselves a beta forum account to massively go riot about this overthere befor it hits live
  16. Time to leave Forge of Empires

yes pls bring that back am sure forum would get a lot more visits from players if you would bring that back to forum i myself don't come often to forum cause it's not fun but am sure i would come a lot more often if you would bring back thread what time is it you might also loose less players...
  17. General conversation

am waiting to get my CE champion retreat befor aging up to TE i want a champion retreat of each era between PME and FE to be able to help out in gvg in PME , CE ,TE ,FE maps so far i only have PME champ retreat