• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Typhoon peninsula

You're absolutely right - Many thanks
  2. Typhoon peninsula

Hi, can anyone help? I'm in Space age Mars & the story quest I currently have is to scout Typhoon peninsula. I know where it is but the access is 'greyed' out and I can't travel to scout the area. Can anyone advise as I can no longer get story quests? Many thanks
  3. Space age mars can't explore province

Got it many thanks, must have had a brain fart, many thanks to all
  4. Space age mars can't explore province

Hi, I'm probably being incredibly stupid but when I click on or move the cursor over the site this is the message I get. I can't seem to advance any further in trying to scout/acquire/explore the red sectors. Is there a task or anything I need to fulfill before I get the 'spyglass' to scout the...
  5. Space age mars can't explore province

Thanks for that but how do I get to own them when the game doesn't appear to allow me to scout them. Am I missing something that I haven't done yet? In my OP I should have said 'scout'rather than 'explore'
  6. Space age mars can't explore province

Help, I'm in space age mars and I've explored 12/13 provinces in space age 1/2 and 4/18 provinces of space age 2/2. For some unknown reason the game will not allow me to explore the remaining sectors. Am I missing something I should have completed before I got to this stage or is there a...